Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 7:16 PM Last edited by justJones : 7th Feb 2014 at 7:18 PM.
Default The Secret Werewolf - Super Natural Needed!
Hi, this is my first challenge so it may be the worst thing EVER!

So here is the story.....
One day two young people fell madly in love with each other. After a while they were happily married! But...... the wife is a werewolf and the husband doesn't have a clue! So whenever she turns into a werewolf (every night in this case) she has to hide from her husband. Luckily she got used to hiding herself by persuading her husband by woohooing a lot. She wasn't so smart though..... soon she found out she is pregnant! What will she do now? Her husband can't find out!

There you go!

The husband can not see your wife as a werewolf and she doesn't have control of her werewolf abilities. She must be a werewolf from 7 pm - 6 am and at some time in the day if you want a harder challenge. Make sure that the baby is a werewolf, if it isn't born as a werewolf then when its a toddler cheat and make him/her one in CAS by testingcheatsenabled true. The husband must not know about the child being werewolf either, this could be tricky. The same rules apply for the baby, become a werewolf at
7 pm - 6 am or in the day for a harder challenge. They can have any job you like, it doesn't matter. Pick any town (but Moonlight Falls), house, traits, appearance and whatever. Don't deliberately make the husband avoid both of the werewolf's, make him be a real father and husband.

It's game over if:
The husband see's you in werewolf form.
Any sim in town see's you in werewolf form.
One of your sims' dies of any other reason than old age.
You just get bored which is highly likely.

I think that's all - oh yeah you can keep the family tree going if you like, I would. You know make the baby find a lover and keep the family tree going on and on!

Hope you have fun if you like it tell me and if you see any problems please let me know! I really want to make more challenges!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 3:41 PM
Just saying that I changed the name of this challenge it was 'The Secret Lover' but that doesn't really fit the challenge.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 3:50 AM
This is good but for a harder challenge I would recommend having a pack and having to hide not just from the human wife but also from the town itself. Your pack can't get caught either.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykelien
This is good but for a harder challenge I would recommend having a pack and having to hide not just from the human wife but also from the town itself. Your pack can't get caught either.

Great idea I might use that myself thx :P
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 1:26 AM
hey I want to make a challenge and I like the idea do you mind if I use some of your rules?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 9:37 AM
I'm going to try it but wait to have children until I give them both the fertility treatment because I think wolves have litters? of pups so I thought I would be more realistic? to have at least twins.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlish-nightcore
hey I want to make a challenge and I like the idea do you mind if I use some of your rules?

Go ahead