Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 8:47 AM
Default Singing & Walking
I'm to create concert series for my Sims. I was wondering if there is a way to where I can have my sims walk around the stage while holding a microphone?

I would also like to have a point to where my Sims can switch hands with the microphone (i.e. left hand to right hand and vice versa).
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 6:58 PM
sorry! but it´s impossible i haven´t the knowledge to do that,
don´t talking to me about that

SORRY!
Nearly alive
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeanSim
I'm to create concert series for my Sims. I was wondering if there is a way to where I can have my sims walk around the stage while holding a microphone?

I would also like to have a point to where my Sims can switch hands with the microphone (i.e. left hand to right hand and vice versa).

If all you want is them to walk around while holding a microphone, then you should be able to do this using BHAV's rather than trying to make a new animation.

So you need to know how to create/edit bhavs. If you do, then what you would need to do is get the sim to pick up the microphone and hold it in its hand (the sim's hand is a slot, in which objects can be placed) and then get the sim to move around. Getting the sims to hold the mircophone up to its mouth would be harder in that it would either need a new animation or it might be possible to reuse a existing animation from the game.