Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2024 at 6:17 AM Last edited by luqtas : 27th Apr 2024 at 6:21 PM.
The Sims 1 Complete Edition co-op gameplay #3656781
hi

so i posted at Discord groups an invitation to play The Sims 1 Complete Edition together, in turns! so far i found 1 person and our deal is: 2.5 (2 hours and 30 minutes) hours each session & one can take at maximum 14 days (IRL time) i.e. if you didn't played for 2.5 hours in 14 days, you must pass the save-game file; or if you played the 2.5 hours in few days, you also must pass the file...

since The Sims 1 doesn't allow editing families, for creating our 1° family, we need to do it by parsing screenshots! if anyone gets interested, post yours, we are happy to play with you

current Sims of the 1° family:

we'll wait a while till this post gets some views but if we start to play, or people created too much Sims, the rule is: if we have 8 people interested, each one has the right to create 1 Sim only, otherwise, a new family must be created... we are also happy if you join us later, with or without a Sim!
communication happens in Discord but if you don't use that, we can exchange files via e-mail

a report when passing the file would be nice to update everyone of what happen... also for the entertainment of readers here!

edit: we are open to discuss sessions time and limit! at 1° it was suggested 5 hours & 30 days... also fine adjustment after we start if we feel the need! whatever works for everyone!

edit 2: it has started! we agreed in playing vanilla, without cheats and without mods but any experienced player joining is welcome to add anything and explain why X or Y is great... but please, anything that resemble cheats is out of consideration

edit 3: to keep the post clean, if you want to join, please send me a DM rather than replying here!