Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#4226 Old 10th May 2024 at 2:12 AM
"It is time to LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY!"
While on a date, Leod McGreggor and Betty Goldstein both rolled the wants to have their very first WooHoo with each other.

"Hehehehehe. I know what I'm doing."
Meanwhile, Catherine Viejo, who is a romance sim, planted a garden made exclusively of eggplants and cucumbers. Hmmmmmm...

Justice for Viola Monty!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#4227 Old 10th May 2024 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monijt1
"Why is the sport hobby always so popular?"
"Everyone loves sports, huh?"
"So, I guess we need a sports stadium? We don't have the money for that."
"I need more hats."

Only $1.2 million, just saying!!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Field Researcher
#4228 Old Today at 3:35 PM
"Because of that?!"

I just spent a while trying to figure out why on community lots my game had a new "stutter". Every couple of foot steps with follow cam, stutter, rotate camera, stutter, do anything, stutter. My initial thought was "too many sims?"

*backs up save*, I go to the lot, with max sims set to 2, just a couple of sims? same stutter. *rips out all cc*... still stuttering... while the lot now looks so empty (lol).

Odd, maybe a skin overlay? *cures vampire* Stutter reduces, but not stops.

Set all graphics options to minimum... still stuttering. So at this point I'm just switching random options to see what changes. Turns out, flip "fade objects" from off to literally any other setting? Bam! All stutter gone. Restore backup (including cc), toggle just that one option to small, go to the lot, no more stutter! Just to be sure, I force the game to bring in 25 other sims, and load the lot.. yup still no stutter (except on actually bring the sims in / out, which is somewhat normal).

That's nuts how one option can cause a massive stutter.

Shabado... sha..ba..doo..badooo
Page 170 of 170