Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 12:26 PM
Default WCIF: Keep inventory items on Batuu
I'm looking for a mod that lets me take my items to Batuu. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to take my never spoiling food or my simray to Batuu, or at the very least, a camera.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2024 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VikkiSims
I'm looking for a mod that lets me take my items to Batuu. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to take my never spoiling food or my simray to Batuu, or at the very least, a camera.

Please, have you found anything? 🙈
Smeg Head
#3 Old 16th Jun 2024 at 9:20 PM
The reason for all inventory items (except Batuu items) to be hidden is because the interactions for them are also turned off. So even if you could still see tings like the Simray in the sim inventory, the interactions to use it on Batuu sims will not be available.

I have made a mod to give the R2 Droids a storage hold, meaning you can be a true Scoundrel and "smuggle" all your normal sim inventory items to Batuu in the Droid. But a waste of time really, when all interactions to use them are also switched off.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots