Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#13001 Old Today at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by topp
It did get stuck --err, stickied after all! Happy it did.

Don't think that's going to help iforgot's mod addiction problem, though :p

Cool! I somehow missed that.
iforgot is a lost cause, I think
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#13002 Old Today at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Still say it should be a sticky post. I don't know what happened to the admins here, they seem to be on leave

They don't always sticky stuff that's asked for. I had a thread on tutorials that people asked to sticky, but it never was.
Mad Poster
#13003 Old Today at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
They don't always sticky stuff that's asked for. I had a thread on tutorials that people asked to sticky, but it never was.

I get that.
But it does seem very quiet around here. The sticky rules for building contests have vanished months ago.
Mad Poster
#13004 Old Today at 4:17 PM
They did ask for new mods a bit back. Maybe they're still training them.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#13005 Old Today at 4:59 PM
There are lots of mods, but few of them seem active on the forums.
https://modthesims.info/showgroups.php
Many of the trainee moderators I've never spoken to or seen post socially (although most of them upload and post in the Downloads threads), and I'm here most days and active on all forums.
I often report spam or activity which breaks rules, and it's always dealt with promptly, but usually by one of the supermods or admins.
You can see that there is only one moderator with forum permissions and they only have mod permissions for the Download forum, so would not be able to, say, delete this post. So I'm assuming that most of the moderators are training for queue moderation, and that forum moderation is not widely needed now (given that most of us regulars report things that are amiss).
If you want something stickied or have a request regarding the forums, best thing to do is to ask on the Site Issues forum, and bump it with @ to the site owner or one of the admins if it's not replied to after a few days.
https://modthesims.info/f/24/
Also, it seems that many are active on the Discord channels, but I prefer the forums so don't go there a lot! But that's always worth using if you need to ask the staff something. Click Community>Discord on the menu at the top of the page to get there.
Page 521 of 521