Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 1:39 PM
Default Food Meshes
Okay, a small question.

Food meshes use a full state, a partly empty state and a totally empty state. Sometimes it switches to the partly empty state when only one plate has been taken. Sometimes it doesn't until there's only one plate left. How do you control when it switches?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 4:44 PM
Ok, after a lot of searching I think that I've found where it changes, but I need a little help reading it.

Line 7, if true, goes to Line 4. Line 4 appears to be the appearance when the 'plate' is full. If false it goes to Line 8.

Line 8, if true, goes to Line 5, partly empty. If false it goes to Line 6, totally empty.

So, how does it decide if it's true and should change the model from full to partly empty? What number would I need to change in order to change when it does that?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 5:45 PM
Try clicking "sort" (to the right of the BHAVs, below all the other buttons). It should help a bit with letting you see the actual order.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Oct 2023 at 4:52 PM
Here's the BHAV sorted.

Everything I can see seems to say that if Temp 0x0000 is equal to Literal 0x0001 then the model appearance changes to half full. If not then it changes to empty. But I need to know what Temp 0x0000 is and how I can control when it changes the model to half full.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2023 at 5:25 PM
Nope. this one kicked my ass. XD I'll have to make do with the current setup.

Thanks for the help.