Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Party and Celebration Mods

by simler90 Posted 16th Jul 2018 at 6:39 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2021 at 8:39 PM by simler90 : UPDATE 10

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 10:16 AM
Do I need all three files, or just the newest update?
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyDoesThings
awesome idea! So cool

@rtud20 how does it conflict?

It simply reverts the number of guests I can invite back to the game settings. At the last party I have thrown I could only invite 3 sims. I haven't tested it for all types of parties yet, but I guess it works the same for all.
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rtud20
It simply reverts the number of guests I can invite back to the game settings. At the last party I have thrown I could only invite 3 sims. I haven't tested it for all types of parties yet, but I guess it works the same for all.

You can change the number of guests allowed via manually changing the number in the Graphics Rules file. You don't need a mod for that.

just a girl
THANKS POST
#29 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 10:49 PM
This is really nice idea!
Alchemist
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 2:12 AM Last edited by Sunrader : 22nd Jul 2018 at 3:16 PM.
This didn't really work for me. I do have the option to throw a pool party. Only the host and one out of the 12 invited guests showed up in swim suit (all in everyday) and she was also the only one who bothered to get into the pool. As on my other lots, no one touched the slide autonomously at all. Running UC. I have a public pool and VC on a community lot and they get in the pool autonomously there and stay in their swim suits, but on a residential lot with a party, nope. Any ideas what could be the issue? I don't do parties much so I don't have any party mods.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 7:56 PM
Sounds great, I will give this a try and hope it doesn't conflict with "throw massive parties". Many thanks!
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mary Blue
You can change the number of guests allowed via manually changing the number in the Graphics Rules file. You don't need a mod for that.

Didn't know about that. Thank you!
Learning something new everyday!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 1:13 AM
This is so cool, and I really wanna try it, but I'm using your "outfit sense mode" (
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 4:55 AM
This is really cool! Thanks for making this <3
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 11:44 PM
Your mod conflicted with my game and made me have errors where my sim couldn't use the house phone nor cellphone , whenever i clicked on it to call a sim or order a taxi or any phone related things it just popped up in the queue and then vanish without my sim doing it. so i uninstalled it, but the problem is the file wont go away. every time i dunk it into the trash and start up my game, when i exit it and check the downloads again the file comes back even though i deleted it before. I deleted it 6 or 7 times by now but every time i open my game again and exit it the file magically pops out again. I just need help with permanently deleting the file so it will stop corrupting my game.
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 1:10 PM
Hey, I've got question about bachelor party!
Quote:
-Only engaged Young Adult/Adult sims can throw this party.
-The sim cannot be in a committed relationship (steady/engaged/married) with anyone.

Looks for me like these two points conflict with each other! Sim needs to be engaged, but he can't be engaged. What's wrong here?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 8:09 PM
Wow, I was just wishing they could throw a Bachelor/Bachelorette party the other day. Thank you so much for the new party types, I cannot wait to use them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 5:17 PM
Woah this mod is awesome!! Now I can hold my fancy dinner parties without having to change them all individually. Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 2:42 PM
I really like this download! But I was possibly wondering could you make a mod for a baby shower since TS2 doesn't have that mod but TS4 does.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 1:24 PM Last edited by LösserFöffel : 28th Oct 2018 at 1:03 PM.
Is it possible to make a translation for this mod?

Edit: I know now how to translate mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 3:16 PM
This is great! I was getting bored of just having parties where everyone plays poker. Do you think you'd be able to code a funeral as well? It would be helpful for story telling.
Scholar
#42 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 5:01 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to use this, as it conflicts with Chaavik's community lot parties mod, found at http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...c,101151.0.html and that's one I can't do without. Any chance of making it compatible?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peterskywalker!
This is a great mod. Would it be possible to let children throw slumber parties as well and invite other kids.

YES, I think children should be able to throw slumber parties with other kids as well. I mostly did that kind of thing as a child, not as a teen.

I also like the idea of a Baby Shower Party that someone else mentioned.

Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to use this, as it conflicts with Chaavik's community lot parties mod, found at http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...c,101151.0.html and that's one I can't do without. Any chance of making it compatible?

Yes, could this please be made compatible somehow? Tons of people use the Community Lot Parties mod and it would be a shame if they all couldn't use these cool new parties.
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 9:04 PM
i wuld love to use this mod but since my game doesn't have free time or apartment life i'm in a bit of a pickle.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 4:33 PM
It would be nice if this were compatible with the Community Lot Parties as well as the Autonomous Gift Giving mod!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#46 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 6:44 AM
Community Lot Parties was actually Squinge's original mod. He never did update that one so I did for my own use years ago.
Test Subject
#47 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 6:43 PM
Hi! Nice work! I love this mod, thanked it!
In case of any new updates I have a question, can you add Russian translation to your files? Thank you!
(I made translation for the pay version. For regular version you probably need to delete the last line.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 3:37 AM
This is my favorite new mod!

Is it possible to make it so that other careers can also do fundraisers? I have a customer Politics career called "Government" and I'm unable to do the fundraising

Thank you for making this!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 9:35 PM
I have a conflict with cedrigo's Graduation Party's Clothing Mod (better dress code for grad parties). The mod makes it so that other post-grad students either living on the lot or invited as guests wear the graduation robes instead of just the sim that hosts it. I'd really like to keep this feature but I don't want to mess up the dresscode of any of the new parties added. Does anyone know what the load order should be?

Here's what the HCDU says:
Field Researcher
#50 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by quweenie
YES, I think children should be able to throw slumber parties with other kids as well. I mostly did that kind of thing as a child, not as a teen.

I also like the idea of a Baby Shower Party that someone else mentioned.

Yes, could this please be made compatible somehow? Tons of people use the Community Lot Parties mod and it would be a shame if they all couldn't use these cool new parties.

Does anyone know if the two mods can be used together? I don't mind not being able to throw the new parties on community lots and having to have them at home as long as default parties can still be done on community lots without problems.
Page 2 of 3