Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 5:26 PM
Default Sim bin family : Kat & Kim
I have played Kat & Kim household that came with Pets in the lot bin. And now I want to be able to play them again in another hood. Is there any way to make those two family appears in the lot bin without reinstalling the EP? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 6:33 PM
If you scroll to the end of this http://meetme2theriver.livejournal....030.html#cutid1 post then you can find a download of them there and install them as many times as you like, as you would any other downloaded lot. That's what I use.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 1:27 AM
Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep right after I posted it..he2.. It was late
Thank you so much for the link, Sunbee..
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 12:49 AM Last edited by AlexandraSpears : 8th Jul 2012 at 1:00 AM.
I always hated how you could only plunk them down in one neighborhood. I had Tara Kat living in Desiderata Valley, married to Cyd Roseland, four kids and a bunch of grandchildren, then they died.

One thing you can do, if you're playing them, export them in SimPE so they'll show up in Create a Sim. Then you can just set relationships and personality points.

Hmmm...next time I start up Riverblossom Hills I can fix her up with Leod McGreggor...or Armand DeBateau in Belladonna Cove (have a mother and daughter with the same name!).

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Alchemist
#5 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 6:27 PM
You can follow this tutorial for the exact original of Kim and Kat families, though I'm really sure you prefer the fixed version from Tarlia.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 12:47 AM
Alexandra..I love to hook Tara up with Leod McGreggor either. That's what I'm going to do. I just start to play RBH again (I have a bad habit of constantly deleting & restarting a neighborhood all over again..hehe..). And their kids are cute. And there's something about her face that I like. She's always look innocent to me
Sadly, SimPE, LotAdjuster even Clean Installer aren't working in my pc. I mean, they can be installed but can't be run. What a bugger..it must be something to do with my Windows XP.

Nikel..thanks for the link. I'll bookmark it in case I need to plop them in my other hood
Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 1:00 AM
Really...I just got Leod and Tara married. Adjust the turn-ons and turn-offs and they're three bolts.

I want to get them a bigger farm first. Tara can do arts and crafts since that's her OTH, Leod's is Nature so he can do the farming.

Glad to hear that their kids turn out cute...let's see what *my* Leod and Tara come up with!

Who is Q? qanon.pub