Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#151 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:51 AM
no need to be sorry at all i'm glad you're liking my story
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#152 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 4:58 AM
Default Almost there...
Warrick and Evalina were married soon after Christmas. They had a beautiful afternoon ceremony held in their yard, with gorgeous elven arches, rose petals and fairy lights.

Evalina looked absolutely stunning in her Armani gown. They looked picture perfect, just like something out of those glossy magazines Evalina has in her shop.

During the wedding party many toasts were made, wine flowed and food was plentiful.

I was so happy to be part of it. It was a most memorable day.

I’m extremely happy for both of them and i Know they will be very happy.

Jennifer and Ben were also very happy in their relationship. They were still taking things slow but I could see they adored eachother.

With Ben’s encouragement Jennifer went back to continue her hairdressing apprenticeship and cleared out the spare room at the back of her home turning it into a small salon.

Brayden was over the moon his mother had found someone special and he and Ben had bonded well.

I ‘m sure it won’t be long before I receive yet another wedding invitation in the mail. Here’s hoping….

Michael and Skylah were no longer seeking marriage counseling. They had finally come to understand and respect one another.
With a preschooler and twin babies life was hectic. But with their new found communication skills and plently of love they made it work.

I think Michael got a kick out of playing happy families now that he had more time with them.

He could now see what he would have missed and although his family had grown from 3 to 5 and it sometimes felt like he was knee deep in dirty nappies he wouldn’t swap it for the world….
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#153 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 5:07 AM
Default Final Chapter Part 1
I suppose by now some of you may be thinking what a nosy interfering old woman I am but you see, Harold and I could never have children of our own so may years ago I studied nursing and became a midwife.

Each baby I delivered was a small blessing to me. To witness the birth of a child and see a new mother overcome with joy, there was nothing else like it.

I never felt any remorse or sadness, only happiness as many other women were blessed with the ability to conceive and experience what I wasn’t able. Because I was allowed to share it with these women.

Many of them sent cards of thanks to me over the years and photographs of their children as they grew. I always cherished those photo’s.

Then some 7 years ago when I moved back to Simvalley Heights I was astounded to discover that the neighbourhood now housed a handful of the now grow up children I had delivered.

Yes that’s right.
Warrick, Michael, Jennifer, Evlaina, Dean and Ben are all babies I helped bring into the world.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#154 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 5:13 AM
Default The End
Had to split the last chapter because of too many pics

And I have been lucky enough, as my time comes to an end, to see them again, watch their lives unfold and see them find happiness.

It has been most rewarding....

The End

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#155 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by auroraspirit
Where did you get the balloons from please Starwyn, they set the scene real well for your photos

Auroraspirit :angel:

They're not actually balloons but baubles, you can fins them here :

http://sims2.simcredibledesigns.com.../seasonal2.html
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 5:42 AM
omg!!!! I loved the end, I loved how you put it all together, how perfect was that, a midwife's point of view...Bravo, great job:D
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 6:30 AM
What a wonderful ending, I love the pics of them as children. This was a *GREAT* story all the way through. Great Job!!!
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 6:32 AM
Great ending! srsly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#159 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 6:39 AM
*Aww shucks guys*

Thankyou sooooo much.
I'm so glad you liked the ending, i actually wrote that part first and just fit the rest of it in as i went along.
I really appreciate all the positive feedback and encouragement from you all, it really kept me going.

Cheers
Instructor
#160 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 9:28 AM
Eeee! Yay! You rock so much, this story makes me so happy! Aw, I'm sad it's over, but it was worth it for that adorable ending. The kids are so cute! Well done!
Instructor
#161 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 10:12 AM
The end took me by much surprise considering she had delivered the children that are mentioned here in this story many years later, its beautiful.

Thankyou for sharing such a wonderful story with us, it was wonderful to see this story progress in such a way

Auroraspirit :angel:
#162 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:25 PM
Such a wonderful story! Thank you Very much for it.

Good luck on reinstalling your game!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#163 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 10:33 PM
Thanks again for the wonderful comments
Have a merry Christmas everyone !!
#164 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 11:56 PM
i am sad to see this story go but you are a very good writer!! i hope you do more stories in the near future
Top Secret Researcher
#165 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:01 AM
Great ending! I'm also sad to see this story end, it was so good!

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Test Subject
#166 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:31 AM
What a beautiful story! I loved it so much! Definitely one of my favorites!!

This story should get featured and you deserve a star for it!
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 8:18 PM
You already know I love this story, but here I go again. That ending was really sweet. I like how you tied it all together... and toddlers are the best glue (cute attack omg). Okay, that didn't make sense, but you get the idea, right?

I've gotta go or I'll miss the "FEATURE THIS STORY" bandwagon. *hops on*
Theorist
#168 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:22 PM
Great ending! I loved reading this story. Great connection you made with Mary and the other characters.
#169 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 6:30 AM
This is sooo very cool! i love it!
#170 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 7:29 AM
where did you get jennifer's clothes? and also the hair! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! I MEAN BELATED. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#171 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:50 AM
Jennifers hair was from sism2sisters which has now closed down. she has moved her stuff to TSR and for a while it was free but i've since been back and can't seem to find any of her freebies???
#172 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:58 AM
lol.. ok.. thanks anyway.. i really like ur story.
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:18 PM
What an adorable story...I love how everything works out well in the end despite all the losses the families have endured in your story...You've really done a wonderful job on this one.
Scholar
#174 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 10:46 PM
You rockz my shoes off!
Test Subject
#175 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 1:42 PM
That last picture of her was beautiful!

Inucrazy101 :D
Page 7 of 8