Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2024 at 8:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My Fairy Sims
So... I lost my HD with my cc's because of the rain that affected the area where I live in Brazil. I managed to recover most of it, but I can't find one object that gave life to my gameplay, the greenhouse from the Sims 4 ROM that was converted to The Sims 2 and posted in the Garden of Shadows, which I can't access. I would really like to have my greenhouse again, but all the simmers I know don't have a greenhouse. So, I'm here asking for someone to help convert it for me, or share the object if you have it, please!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2024 at 10:09 PM
Can you give more details? Such as what sims 4 ROM is? Who converted it? What the name of the object is? What pack its from etc?
Do you mean rom-com scenario? That is the only thing that Google suggests it could be.

They are trying to fix GOS but I don't know when it will be back up again.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2024 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Can you give more details? Such as what sims 4 ROM is? Who converted it? What the name of the object is? What pack its from etc?
Do you mean rom-com scenario? That is the only thing that Google suggests it could be.

They are trying to fix GOS but I don't know when it will be back up again.

it is from the sims 4 realm of magic, the object is a ruined greenhouse, i didnt remember the name in ts4, but i think is a debug object. I dont remember the name of creator, but was post in garden of shadows. i have some more images in ts4 if u want
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2024 at 1:28 AM
You should be asking this in the Where can I Find section.
https://modthesims.info/f/557/

Someone might know, but due to your title and where you posted, they would think you want help making fairies, not help finding a 4t2 greenhouse conversion, and they wouldn't open the thread.