Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2023 at 3:02 PM
Larger than 64x64 Lot size for Massive Hotel story line Or Linked Lots Mod
Hi here is another crazy idea that i hope gets mod or anyone can look into. If a larger than 64x64 lot cant not be done has I have read on previous

forums.. then is it possible to to say you buy a main lot that link other lots to some how create more space .. instead of each lot being treated

individually in the case of hotels.... hopefully what I'm suggesting makes sense and seems to be feasible.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Sep 2023 at 9:29 PM
I don't think this is possible, even in CAW you can only create this max. size. Is a 64x64 lot not big enough?
You could build a little town on it

Also take into account that the performance would drastically be impacted if bigger lots would be possible.
Even on a 64x64 lot with lots of objects, furnitures and such - plus many sims visiting, this might lead to problems.

You could make your own world in CAW and there you can place lots seated beneath the other with just one grid space so you could make several placed to look like "one".
The small gap can be filled with terrain painting overlapping to both lots (this is not possible in normal gameplay), so it looks like one.

Regards/Gruß Claudy
You can also meet me at nraas https://www.nraas.net/community/active-topics
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 4:24 AM
Yeah, your right it definitely would lead to issue down the road in terms of performance. I just had a big hotel project in mind and 64x64 wouldn't cut. But i take what i have and will improvise regardless. I'm going to try your suggestion tho thanks. :D