Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 2:46 PM
A Little Go To School problem...
So I installed the Go to School Mod, and I expected a lot of kids to show up at the school, but I am only getting about 4 or 5 kids, including my child, at the school. Plus, all the kids seem to want to be on the computers than anywhere else, and they stay there until the school day ends. Is this some sort of glitch, or does this happen to everyone?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 3:41 PM
I recently installed it myself, I'm guessing it not supported as much as it was a year or so ago, but yeah, kids/teen do nothing but computers, and occasionally I get the odd/adult townie showing up who has no business of being there what-so-ever.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
I recently installed it myself, I'm guessing it not supported as much as it was a year or so ago, but yeah, kids/teen do nothing but computers, and occasionally I get the odd/adult townie showing up who has no business of being there what-so-ever.

Yea random sims be showing up at the school as well. I guess it just needs to update. Zerbu said that an update was coming, so I'm hoping that'll fix the problem. xD
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GlassMirror
Yea random sims be showing up at the school as well. I guess it just needs to update. Zerbu said that an update was coming, so I'm hoping that'll fix the problem. xD

I had this mod a year ago, a lot of students would go to school. But then one day students wouldn't show up at the school so i deleted it. I think the mod needs to be updated i bet you're not the only one experiencing this problem.
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 12:43 PM
I still go the mod in my game, but I rarely go to school with them, but this occasion, and every student was in "bored" state, and couldn't snap anybody out of it, I'm not sure if that's intended behaviour, but I didn't like that, everybody speaking so slowly, drowsy, ewww, it's just very awful...