Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 10:31 PM Last edited by MziiLy : 24th Apr 2011 at 3:36 PM.
Default SimGuys.net
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help with SimGuys.net.

This might sound like a stupid question, but how do you enter the website?

When I go to the website, all I see is pink script letters that say SimGuys, and I click on
them but nothing. I even clicked all around the page, and again, nothing.

Can someone please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if something is wrong with the
website. I know this sounds stupid, but please could someone help me?

I love their custom content and I want to download it

LOL...please someone I would greatly appreciate it :D
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 12:20 PM
If it is the site I think it seems that now you need to be a registered user and have 30 posts before being able to download anything. You can start from their forum, here: http://www.simguys.net/forum/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 3:34 PM
Thank you Nalia for answering my post. The problem is though when I try to register it says that they are not allowing anymore registrations at this time. So I guess I wont be able to download anything.
Thank you though, and I'm just curious can you go on the website and download content?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th May 2011 at 1:22 AM
Did you try www.simguys.net? That seems to work for me
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 7th May 2011 at 5:45 PM
It works today for me as well, Coco. Therefore, I assume there had been some problem with their server.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 9:57 PM
The website shut down ? I really want to download from there