Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 4:35 PM
Default Please explain what the letters JJ mean?
Do any of you know who the author of this file is?
I have several such files, but all of them simply have an icon with the inscription JJ. I don't know what these files contain (most likely lipstick). I'm just going through CC content assemblies downloaded from torrents. Here is the icon of one of the available files:
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 5:59 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 2nd Apr 2024 at 6:13 PM.
That one is a default replacement lipstick, and there's no other info than the swatch picture + the lip texture in the file.

This creator looks like they're using "JJ". Not sure if this is the correct download (there is an "Umber.package" there), but you can look through their items if it's not the same:
https://modthesims.info/d/317631/li...s-defaults.html

(I did a search for "Sims 2 default lipstick jj" on google, and that MTS page came up as one of the first 8 picture searches. Wasn't much to go on, but sometimes a little bit is all that's needed).
Alchemist
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 10:51 PM
I'm guess it stands for the creator name. Off the top of my head, the only JJ I can think of is Julie J, but it could be anything. Is there no other name or identifier in the file? (I'm on my phone so I can't look right now.)

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Jul 2024 at 8:43 PM
Not mine unfortunately but a nice lipstick nevertheless