Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 6:32 PM
Bushes,plants Clone how-to?
I have been looking every where on how to clone plants,bushes,trees and more and i cant seem to find this at all.Or even make them myself and i have not had any luck.Are there any sights or is their anyone who can help me i would gladly appreciate your kindness and help thank you.

Saffron Catcrazzy

Saffron crimsonkitty25
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 8:04 PM
Usually the plants with pots have two meshes and two textures, the bushes and garden plants sometimes have that too except the ones that can be looked after have more meshes and textures for the overgrown and dead states.
Best thing to do would be to run the Sims 2 and choose which object you want to modify, take a note of the name then open SimPE and search for it. Have a really good look at the package you clone and see what makes it tick, especially the textures and the geometric data container.

Good luck

btw there are many great tut's on this site for SimPE and more, have a hunt around if you get stuck

Digital Art Portfolio http://www.gcmax.co.uk
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 2:53 AM
Ok thank you so much it drove me crazy.I want to make plants so bad lol..I will try this and see what i can come up with.

Saffron Catcrazzy.

Saffron crimsonkitty25
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 9:00 AM
All the plants and bushes are located under Unknown, so without name it's not that easy to find them They usually have icons, at least.
Since you have Seasons, according to your profile: keep in mind that SimPE doesn't pull Seasons-related stuff correctly, so you need to follow this tutorial by Echo if you want them, for example, to be covered with snow in winter.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 1:26 PM
Your welcome Catcrazzy I try to help as much as poss, Jasana has a great link there for you, good to know there are nice people on the site.

Digital Art Portfolio http://www.gcmax.co.uk
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 2:49 AM
I love you guys thank you both again..

Saffron crimsonkitty25