Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 7:19 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 4:50 PM.
Default The Black Widow Challenge
For those of you who play the game in a darker way, or just like torturing sims - this challenge is for you! As the title suggests, you are the black widow ... and are to marry and kill as many men as possible! Post your tips, tricks and questions here.

The Challenge

1. Create a female character and give her the romance aspiration.

2.You can use the money cheat, and the move objects on to fix any bugs.
Those are the only cheats that are allowed in the challenge.

3.Make your romance sim fall in love with a townie or any other NCP.Have your female sim fall in love with them
and have them move in. Make her fall in love with another one (Affair time!!!!).Get caught cheating.
After this, kill the first sim that moved into your house,and make your new affair
move in with you. Repeat this over again until you have 10 graves or more.

*The challenge ends for you if the female sim is scared to death by one of the ghosts
of your former affairs.*

Scores:Add
*50 for every affair you successfully end in death.
*30 for every different ghost that appears
*50 for every partner killed by Ghost.
*30 for each kid that has a different dad
*5 for every Lesbian affair
*30 If caught cheating "Wohooing"
*5 If cuaght cheating in any other way.
*50 if partner died in Platinium Asp.
*40 if partner died with -100 in the relationship bar with your sim.
*100 Achieving more that 15 graves.
*10 points per grave.
*20 each time asp. bar goes platinium
*2 per each time slapped

Scores:Subtract
-100 If your sim is killed by a ghost thus ending challenge
-40 for every partner that dies naturally.
-30 for every kid taken away by the Social worker.
-50 each time aspiration bar goes red
-5 for fire,burglary,gnome stolen or slapped by neighbors for spying.
-50 If Ghost is a helpful ghost(cleaning the house,etc)
-50 If your sim breaks down.
-50 If partner abducted by alien and pregnant.
-20 If alien baby is born
-10 if partner is killed by starvation
-20 If wohoo rejected
-30 if moving in rejected

as posted by Aleksandria on TSR
Advertisement
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 1:20 AM
This might seem like a stupid question, but how does your sim kill another sim?
Inventor
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 1:23 AM
Hehehe, I'm usually really nice to my simmies but this is just way to tempting...:evil: One question though, how many times am I allowed to use the money cheat?
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 8:12 AM
This sounds like a good challenge. Can you let your black widow die of old age and how many points does this add or lose?
Site Helper
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pandaness
This might seem like a stupid question, but how does your sim kill another sim?

They need a bit of help from YOU! Invite them into a room with a door that vanishes when your sim leaves or is suddenly locked for all sims but yours; lure them into a swimming pool and then take the ladder with you as you leave, download the buyable cowplant and let them autonomously grab the cake, send them into the kitchen to investigate the strange smoky smell from leaving a toaster pastry in a cheap stove for 4 hours, (Or send them to grill hamburgers in the new indoor grill.) Etc. There are also downloadable objects that will kill a sim a bit more directly, but I don't use most of them, so I don't know where to get them other than the poison potion and the warrior's sword from MTS2.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#6 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:29 PM
I'm doing this challenge, I started yesterday. Should I post my scores here and/ or pics?

(first time doing a challenge)
#7 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 10:25 AM
This sounds so much fun.

One question. Does the widow have to marry all of the other sims. The rules just refer to 'partners' so I'm guessing not, but if she's not married how can she be a widow?

Thanks
#8 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
They need a bit of help from YOU!

*tries to stifle giggling* I'm sorry, but that really does read like a PSA... "Only YOU can create Black Widows"
Site Helper
#9 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 9:17 PM
I'm not doing this one because something similar started going on in one of my neighborhoods anyway. A female knowledge sim who kept wanting to see a ghost and who has 0 niceness points has begun marrying all the elder townies in that neighborhood, then keeping them happy for the rest of their lifespan so she can use the aspiration points they get to buy more elixir of life for herself. I've heard of different reactions from Elders dying of age, so I wanted to see it. But not with sims I really care about. She seemed perfect.

Except there are only 4 Elder male townies, and one of them is the chef.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
#10 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 11:05 AM
Default Hmm
only 4 elder males , planning on making a few others to satisfy her "blood lus" or want to see the ghost ?
Site Helper
#11 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:15 PM
No. I was going to see if the game provided any more after she ran out. Or see if I can get the gypsy to bring the chef in for her.

Alchemist
#12 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:29 PM
won't the black widow always be crying and getting upset when their husband dies?
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:42 AM
My widow wasn't married because that was a fear, but she did cry when the first victim died.
Alchemist
#14 Old 31st May 2007 at 4:33 PM
hmmmmmm... i guess you could use boolprop to pull the relationship meter way down just before killing off the victim.

EDIT: nevermind. i just realised you're supposed to get caught cheating. I guess that would take care of this.
Alchemist
#15 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:35 AM
Hey, is anyone doing this challenge? It seems fun, yet overlooked.
I think I might start it up tonight...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
Hey, is anyone doing this challenge? It seems fun, yet overlooked.
I think I might start it up tonight...

I just now started it. She is having trouble with her first "lover" but I believe that he will cave in soon.
#17 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:51 PM
This sounds like me kind of challenge! I might do it but without faffing about with the points which I'd probably end with -20 or something...
Alchemist
#18 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:16 PM
I just created my widow!
#19 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:19 PM
I've been doing this one on and off for a little while now. I'm thinking of playing her again today. I'm actually going by a different version that states the BW has to conceive a child with each husband as well.

The link is in my signature if anyone wants to look.

Coltraz good luck on yours! This is my 2nd attempt - much more successful then my uber embarrassing 1st attempt LOL
Alchemist
#20 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 6:31 PM
This is my widow, in an almost permanent furious state:
Scholar
#21 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diego Varen
Can you let your black widow die of old age and how many points does this add or lose?

Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
download the buyable cowplant and let them autonomously grab the cake,

I see a question, and a solution!

My widow is going to be a biologist! That way she can own a cowplant, and drink of the youth of her victims!
Site Helper
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:16 PM
Ok, I started this one after all. Dates with the current husband are legal, and a very good way to get the mood back into platinum. Of course, dates with the mail carrier, the gardener, the repairman, or somebody just wandering past the house are good if the husband isn't around and you need a mood boost. Make sure to be at the highest level of platinum before a baby is born if you have a fear of one with no corresponding want.

I buy a white candle and park it in storage on my roof every time my black widow goes platinum to help keep track of how many times she did. (since that contributes heavily to the score.) I also buy red candles if she ever goes into red aspiration, but I have been able to avoid that so far.

Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 5:43 PM
This looks like an interesting challenge. I haven't tried a challenge before, but I think I'm going to try this one out!
#24 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 12:36 PM
Wait... EACH TIME YOU HIT PLATINUM. Please define.
Site Helper
#25 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:42 PM
I assumed it meant each time your black widow's aspiration went platinum. It's too easy to get platinum scores to count them from the whole family, especially if you end up with multiple babies with different fathers. If the aspiration drops out of platinum and then you bring it back up, that is a second time going platinum. (And since you can get a toddler to go from low green to platinum just with tickle, snuggle, read to, and/or talk to from the right person,they are too easy.)

Page 1 of 4