Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2023 at 6:07 PM
Default Doublefoodbuff duration
If the gastrobury fix doesn't work for you, or if you have already annexed the territory and have no way of going back, I created a mod that doubles the duration of food buffs.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out how to separate the food buffs from the other buffs, so if there is a mod that edits the amount or duration of buffs it will conflict with this mod. If anyone knows how to separate the food buffs from the other buffs, let me know and I'll go about making the changes. For now though, I've decided to upload the file in the event that other people have the gastrobury problem.

As far as the expiry date of food is concerned, there is already a mod for that: Moeralin's TSM20 Faster Cooking 10x expiry.

Anyway thanks for all the help that I got from these forums. Wouldn't have been able to accomplish this without you.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  DoubleFoodBuffDuration.zip (47.2 KB, 40 downloads)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Sep 2023 at 9:43 AM
Thanks for the mod but this script not compatible with P&N expansion pack. Mod still works but it also messes up some of the things. For example I created a post about "Frostfang" sword ghost state. Where I requested a script to disable ghost effect which funnily this mod disables it along with any other ghost states. Mod also disables buffs exclusive to P&N traits. For example "Call of Sea" trait have a buff called "Sea Legs" it gives you when you travel with ship. Or "Dread Pirate" trait's "Among Friends" buff, you can get that buff using Secret Pirate Handshake option.
I hope you can make it compatible with P&N expansion.