Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gwrych March Set Two: 6 COTTAGE HOUSES (13 Downloads)

by StephSim Posted 7th Sep 2010 at 2:15 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2010 at 2:16 AM by StephSim

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 6:06 AM
I wanted to say thank you so much for all your time and creativity! I wanted to make a medievel or rual type of neighborhood, but was always too intimidated by the sheer amount of work it would involve. Your com lots and houses help A WHOLE LOT!

So thanks again!!! You are AWESOME! Have an internet cookie. Heck, here's the entire carton of them! lol
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 3:59 PM
bleueyedbrunette. Thanks for the compliments and for posting. Gwrych is a great way to kickstart delving into Medieval gameplay. Do enjoy the lots!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 10:38 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 2:00 PM
Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 7:49 PM
You are both very welcomed, Bronislaw and LadyAlaise! Enjoy the lots.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Page 2 of 2