Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:52 PM
Default Pregnant sim wants father to read book...
I have a pregnant sim that wants the father to read a pregnancy book, now I hav tried everything, I've had her read the available books, I carry them in inventory everytime I go to the father's house, I just can't seem to figure it out. Anybody else know how to deal with this?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:54 PM
Give the books to him (put 'em in his inventory) or have him buy his own copies. Then control him and have him read them himself.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:01 PM
How do you control him? How do I make him do anything? And thank you for replying so fast......
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:04 PM
Well, you're going to his house, right? Make him the active household and have him read the book. Or just make it easier on yourself and have them move in together so you can control them both at the same time.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:08 PM
Ok, thank you for your help, I was planning on them getting married....so I guess it will be sooner rather than later.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:49 PM
I think you can go to his house and click on his bookshelf and take "open" or "read" or something and you see a list of his books and you can move the book from your sim's inventory into his bookshelf. Just like with his fridge, you can click on "open" and move food from your sim's inventory into his fridge. I may be wrong though, as it's been a while since I tried doing it (my sim doesn't deliver books anywhere).