Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2023 at 11:29 PM
Default Looking for: Archaeology/Palaeontology/Fossils CC (+ other natural history museum stuff)
Title

I got my wires crossed and started building a cottage with a "retired victorian explorer" kind of look. Started searching for the big fossils, then realised I was thinking of Animal Crossing...

I'm just hoping for some nice dinosaur skeletons or something like that to put up. And any recommendations for other museum stuff, like taxidermy animals, would be great too.

Thanks everyone
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Mar 2023 at 12:30 AM
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th May 2023 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mercy_less
Title

I got my wires crossed and started building a cottage with a "retired victorian explorer" kind of look. Started searching for the big fossils, then realised I was thinking of Animal Crossing...

I'm just hoping for some nice dinosaur skeletons or something like that to put up. And any recommendations for other museum stuff, like taxidermy animals, would be great too.

Thanks everyone

If you get the "simsim store" mod you can buy all collectables etc. Or just enable debug/hidden objects and place em through build/buy