Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2024 at 8:28 AM Last edited by muffinigans : 4th Aug 2024 at 8:33 AM. Reason: resized screenshot to reasonable size
Fitgirl Repack Store Item packages - some CAS tops show up blank (both catalog and on Sim)
Hey gang,

First of all, thank you all for existing and contributing to the game, I love the stellar mods I found on this site!

And now, the biz:

I have a LOT of mods organized neatly into folders by Gameplay, Appearance, Hair, Makeup, Clothes, and Buy mode. My game is from the Fitgirl repack that came with all Store content as a set of 5 package files (each containing dozens of CAS and Build/Buy items).

Recently, I noticed a couple Female clothing tops showing up in the game as invisible. That is, they still show up in the catalog and can be worn, just not seen (see screenshot from my NRaas MasterController CAS blacklist).

I audited my Female Clothing CC folder, checking file names against each creator's site/thumbnails, and confirmed that I see all of them in CAS.

I suspect this happened when I was auditing all packages in Delphy's Dashboard, which flagged Fitgirl's Store Items package #5 as conflicting with the other 4. I temporarily removed #5 from the game. This removed some Build/Buy items that were in use, so I re-added this file between gaming sessions.

I'm pretty sure this caused the glitch for some clothing items, but since it's a .package file and not a .sims3pack file, I can't extract it to follow the MTS-recommended package testing steps.

However, all custom content (even with legible file names in my Mods folder - which they all have) in the MC info/blacklist views is showing up with its generic names starting with 0x, so I can't identify the problematic item in my folders.

I also have Kuree's Package Viewer, which displays thumbnails for CC that has them and will tell you if a package file contains multiple items. I can see inside Fitgirl's Store Items packages, but all items have legible names (and not 0x names).

Question:

Is there a way to match a package's generic 0x name to its file name as stored in the Mods folders?

Below is what I can see about the example top from an export of the MC Blacklist (note that I blacklisted this top in multiple age groups and outfit categories, so it's repeated for each outfit and age in the export - below is the Adult Female example).

<Instance>0xAD66B73F726C3AAC</Instance>
<Group>0x00000000</Group>
<Age>Adult</Age>
<Gender>Female</Gender>
<Species>Human</Species>
<Categories>Everyday</Categories>
<WorldTypes>Downtown</WorldTypes>

THANK YOU for any advice or help!
Screenshots