Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2023 at 2:27 PM
Default ts3 let's plays on youtube
Weird thing happened today. I was interested in seeing what choices others have made, like which future they chose, when playing ts3 so i looked up some walkthroughs/let's plays on youtube and somehow searching "sims 3" triggered youtube to show the crisis resource panel. Like what the heck? I clicked the "why am i seeing this" to find out if google's including video games as criteria for that now and, big surprise, they aren't. super weird.
Anybody else?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 8th Dec 2023 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bentleigh
Weird thing happened today. I was interested in seeing what choices others have made, like which future they chose, when playing ts3 so i looked up some walkthroughs/let's plays on youtube and somehow searching "sims 3" triggered youtube to show the crisis resource panel. Like what the heck? I clicked the "why am i seeing this" to find out if google's including video games as criteria for that now and, big surprise, they aren't. super weird.
Anybody else?

Well, my conspiracy theory is that EA paid them off, in effort to get everyone to buy TS4!

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Dec 2023 at 6:30 PM
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea