Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:12 PM
Change skin/body/face ingame?
Hi,
I was wondering if there's an option to change your body, skin and face ingame. I wasn't thinkin about hair colour and make-up (you can achieve that with the mirror), but about eye colour, skin colour and general build of the body and face (your chin,...).
I thought you could do it with TS2 with some kind of machine, but I can't find anything like that in TS3. Can somebody help me? Is it possible in the beauty salon or the hospital?

Thanks !

edit:
It's because I made a guy, got married with someone, had a child and the child is FUGLY ... and I don't want to start all over again.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:49 PM
Sometimes ugly children turn into attractive adults! But I don't think you can do this in TS3 - what you get is what you get, afaik.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:55 PM
If you have Awsomemod installed, you can type in editme in the cheat console and it will take you back to CAS. There you can edit your sim as you like. Did that myself with a sim that appeared to have a very strange mouth in game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
If you have Awsomemod installed, you can type in editme in the cheat console and it will take you back to CAS. There you can edit your sim as you like. Did that myself with a sim that appeared to have a very strange mouth in game.

Hmm I don't like 'cheating', so I'll just continue this way. And it was a beautiful baby, but it turned into an ugly teenager x).
Inventor
#5 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 11:11 AM
Ugly Sims need love too!

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Axe Gaijin
Ugly Sims need love too!

I gave him love and he turned out to be quite a handsome punk gitarist ! x)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:59 PM
I tried to make as close to my own family as I could and my daughter turned out to be a beautiful child....the minute she became a teen, her head was oddly distorted and her body was too skinny...she looked HORRIBLE. It's so bad, I can't bring myself to play them again. lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by queenraven
I tried to make as close to my own family as I could and my daughter turned out to be a beautiful child....the minute she became a teen, her head was oddly distorted and her body was too skinny...she looked HORRIBLE. It's so bad, I can't bring myself to play them again. lol

Just keep on playing, maybe she'll be a beautiful adult x)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Junzo
Just keep on playing, maybe she'll be a beautiful adult x)

I sure do hope so, but for now she's so ugly, I try not to look at her...maybe I can speed through the teen stage! lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:35 AM
yeah my sim teen turned into a young adult which was very..umm..non eventfull even with a birthday party. I mean really who the hell goes to a birthday party to do home work or read a book!? Who knew you could go from high school drop out (no graduation, no diploma yet 1001 certificates for skill I maxed and some I didn't, and his friends are still going) to being on the way to becoming a scientist, astronaut or leader of the free world.

He went from stocky/muscular to "I ATE A BABY"

oh and it was his sister bday too but I guess no one liked her cause she didn't even get to choose her 5th trait or life time wish.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:17 AM
All the kids I play tend to be ugly pudding face children with no chins and tiny little slit mouths. They're gorgeous as toddlers, ugly as kids, but then tend to blossom again as teens.

I don't know why, but I haven't seen a good looking female child yet. Someone please show me one, so I don't give up on having female EA children :P

The pudding faces! I CANNOT TAKE THE PUDDING FACES!