Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:22 PM
Default Reward Certificates
Seriously, I don't know if its just me, but my sims constantly get reward certificates in the mail. I suppose one or two are okay, but when you have like 10 in your inventory it gets annoying. I know you can hang them up, but thats just too many and also I know that you can sell them, but thats easy money. Is anyone else bothered by so many certificates?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:43 PM
Reward certificates? None of my sims have gotten a single one. What are you getting them for?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alyria80
Reward certificates? None of my sims have gotten a single one. What are you getting them for?

I think you get them when you max out a skill. I've gotten a few so far.
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:53 PM
Oh, clearly I've never done that...wow, I suck!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:06 AM
I just sell them.

Sure, it's easy money, but everything is easy money in any sims game that's not The Sims 1 :P

Besides, when you have one million simlions and you're just an young adult, it doesn't really matter.

Cheat free, of course.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:25 AM
I just put 'em on the wall. Gives a bit of character to the study.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:29 AM
Weird. I've had Sims max things out and never get a certificate. But I have a Sim with no maxed out skills and when I wasn't playing her, she collected a couple in her inventory.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:52 AM
Ha! I don't think I've had any of my Sims max out a skill yet, but I have a feeling 2 of my Sims are about to max out the logic skill. It's pretty cool, because they can tutor their children before they even START school, and by the day the kids start school, they already have an A. So when they reach the grade of an A, I just age them up until they are old enough to move out. I move them out, have more kids, and do the same thing all over again to them. It populates the land with MY KIND of Sims

EDIT: I have to tutor them up to an A at each life stage, so that I can pick their traits when I age them up.