Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:49 AM
Default Game movement?
Maybe it could be the way my keyboard/mouse is set up but every time I try and scroll it doesn't move softly. It tends to go flying left or right. I can never get the camera centered like in the sims 2.
Do you have this issue too? If not, I guess I'll change my mouse/keyboard settings.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:59 AM
I had this at first. After a while, I got used to the controls. It hardly happens to me at all any more.

Count no Sim lucky until he is dead.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:05 AM
Ahhh, ok. I didn't know if it was me or the game. I'm pretty sure I can get used to it though.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:24 AM
Actually, I have the same issue. It's the really sensitive edge scroll, isn't it? Yeah... its really annoying when your trying to take a picture or something like that, but you get used to actually playing like that.

If you were a Sim, would anybody want to play you?
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:28 AM
Most mice these days have adjustment software that lets you set mouse sensitivity on a per-application basis, so you could try fiddling with that
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:49 AM
I have edge scrolling turned off because I'm playing in window mode. I hold down the right mouse button to move across the neighborhood. That's pretty slow, you might try that instead.