Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 11:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Activate the sims 2 on computer?
Hello everyone.

I installed The Sims 2 double deluxe from Origin, but it says that before I can play, should I activate the game on my computer and log into my ea games account .. But I can not. What should I do?

- MajaGirl
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 4:03 AM
What do you mean by "I can not"? What happens when you try to log into your EA Games account? What happens when you try to activate your game? Are you getting error messages?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 5:01 AM
It says that it can not connect to the server .. All the time
Site Helper
#4 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 6:29 PM
No need to have two threads open on the same issue. Hopefully, the moderators will merge this thread with your other one:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=507959

It sounds like you should continue to work with EA support to get your game running in spite of their removing Origin support for Sims 2. There isn't much that we can do to help you with Origin.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 11:30 PM
Are you having problems logging on to Origin or are you trying to activate with the Sims 2 site. If the former, you need to work with EA. If the latter, ignore activating with the Sims 2 site (which is gone) and just play the game. Additionally, if you installed the game, you don't need Origin running to play the game.

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 2:54 PM
having the same problem wont let me play tells me i have to register my game on none existent servers cant find work around either
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 5:19 PM
Have you contacted EA? This certainly seems to be an issue with their web services.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.