Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2024 at 8:07 AM Last edited by earthgirl : 18th May 2024 at 6:05 PM.
Default Starving Artist Challenge (2024)
I have seen this challenge going around for Sims 2 and I have seen it done in the Sims 3, just not the way I intend to make this one.

So, here goes:

* We start with a Sim, young adult or teenager and move them into an empty lot. We set the funds to 0.
* You can easily make up a story about them being a runaway, or new in town after getting mugged and released of all their possessions.
* Your sim needs to have the Artistic and Loner traits.
* Since they got nothing, they cannot afford to buy an easel so you're going to have to place some easels in the town, on public lots. They're going to need those!
* Your sim can ONLY live off their artwork. NO selling of gems, rocks, small animals or produce!
* You can sell your sim's artwork either directly or thru consignment stores. (or opportunities should they arise)
* Your sim will need a public lot with accommodations to sleep and do their business until they afford their own home.
* Your sim is allowed to start their own garden for food as long as they don't sell the produce.

Conditions for victory:
* Have your sim live in a nice house with a minimum of 50000 simoleons in the bank!

(Optional)
* They can start a family if you want to, but they should all still live off their artwork.
* Give all your kids the Artistic trait.

Have fun!