Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Psychology Career

by Lily__XD Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 10:53 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2012 at 9:56 PM by Lily__XD

112 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 3:40 PM Last edited by viciousnine : 5th Sep 2012 at 1:31 AM.
If I have another mod affecting Careers, would this additional Career mod cause a conflict?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlagueRat
Here's Finnish translation. Boy that Inception one was hard lol

Thanks for this amazing career

Sorry for the late reply (I've been abroad) but they're all added now. Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by BrittGOAL14
Awesome! Thank you so much! I love the new careers all of you come up with.

Glad you like it!

Quote: Originally posted by viciousnine
If I have another mod affecting Careers, would this additional Career mod cause a conflict?

No I don't think so. I suppose it depends which one but if it's just another custom career then it really shouldn't. Thanks

Google has the answers. Not me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:18 PM
Great Job
Field Researcher
#54 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:40 PM
Hey Lily~ This is an amazing job.
I'm going to translate it to Chinese/Mandarin.

Quote:
Call me Jarod , Jad , Jar , Jaro , Rod....
If you r a GUY , why don't you come and join us , the group "JUST FOR GUYS" :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 1:57 AM
Help! It won't show up in the game!
Test Subject
#56 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 6:15 PM
Thanks! Much needed...could anyone help with telling me where to put the file? I've been researching for days and all I can find is general custom content help (which I don't need), nothing is a specific guide for installing careers... any help or nod in the right direction would be GREATLY appreciated. I've already downloaded the NRAAS mod and placed it in The Sims 3/Contents/Resources/Transgaming/C Drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages Folder, and I tried placing the career in the Packages folder, but nothing is working. I also cleared out my Caches.
Test Subject
#57 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 6:37 PM
I've translated do Portuguese, but i maded with S3PE, you want the whole package or just do STBL, or no one?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edukr
I've translated do Portuguese, but i maded with S3PE, you want the whole package or just do STBL, or no one?

I'll take the whole package and see what I can do

Thanks

Test Subject
#59 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lily__XD
I'll take the whole package and see what I can do

Thanks

Here it is.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  LilyXD_PsychCareer.rar (102.7 KB, 39 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edukr
Here it is.

Thanks alot! I think I've added it - but I've never done it that way before so if it hasn't worked let me know.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 1:49 AM
Great mod! But I didn't see in the description if it works with 1.39...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 11:22 PM
Thank you so much, Lily. I almost thought you had forgotten, then I finally found it and tried it out. It's perfect! I told ya I was very patient.
Test Subject
#63 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 8:50 PM
Hey, thanks for the hard work but you've gotten Psychiatry and Psychology confused. You don't attend medical school for a career in Psychology; medical school is for a career in Psychiatry. Psychologists only need to have a PhD or PsyD, *not* an M.D.

Still, great career and I’ll still be grabbing it for my game so SIM me can finally work in my field, but if you ever have the spare time a fix might be nice. Or maybe I’m just too much of a stickler for accuracy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RawrFizz
Hey, thanks for the hard work but you've gotten Psychiatry and Psychology confused. You don't attend medical school for a career in Psychology; medical school is for a career in Psychiatry. Psychologists only need to have a PhD or PsyD, *not* an M.D.

Still, great career and I’ll still be grabbing it for my game so SIM me can finally work in my field, but if you ever have the spare time a fix might be nice. Or maybe I’m just too much of a stickler for accuracy.

Ahahah sorry I had no idea! Thanks for the feedback though if I ever get the time I'll try and figure something more accurate out

Test Subject
#65 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 5:48 PM
Wow fantastic! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 1:12 AM
You Just Made My Life Worth Living Thankyou So Much For This Holy Simoly
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 10:20 PM
Nice!

Megan (and sometimes LaVaughn)

Sugar Exotics

My Blog
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 8:14 PM
Hi Lily, I'm sure you did a great job, I haven't tried it yet, because my first language is spanish, so before I can play around with it, I'm going to translate it. I'm working on it
Test Subject
#69 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 8:38 PM
Default Spanish translation
Hi, I completed the translation on spanish. I can't wait to try it in-game. Cheers.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  LilyXD_Psych_Strings_SPA.zip (7.8 KB, 37 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rul0610
Hi, I completed the translation on spanish. I can't wait to try it in-game. Cheers.

Thanks, I've added it to the Spanish and the Mexican part too for anyone who's Mexican

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 12:13 PM
I'm new to your community and am very pleased to bump into such a brilliant work.

Yet, I would have a request for your future works: Psychology actually has two main branches: Theoretical and Applied.

It would be awesome to make a choice in somewhere during the career.
As a psychological counselor myself, I would like to help you in anyway I can.

Anyhow, great work. Thanks for sharing it.
Test Subject
#72 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 3:00 PM
Is this career also in English? And my base game is updated to 1.42, does this mean that this career doesn't work? :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elisabethkuijt
Is this career also in English? And my base game is updated to 1.42, does this mean that this career doesn't work? :/

Yes it does come in english (I guess I should probably write that on the main page but I assumed people would guess... ) It should work as long as you have the correct version of NRaas Careers mod installed.

Thanks

Test Subject
#74 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 10:38 PM
Hi thanks for the add.
But I Have a problem my sim can't go to work like if the place doesn't exists.
What to do?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#75 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 1:57 AM
Sorry, I didn't really understand your question-

Do you mean there's physically no hospital in your neighborhood? Then add one dear fellow Also you can't join the career by the newspaper, computer on mailbox - you have to click on the hospital directly. I hope this helps. Thanks
Page 3 of 5