Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Junk Yard House - New Objects ,New Patterns With New lot design ?!

by Lunararc Posted 19th Jul 2010 at 3:41 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2011 at 1:42 AM by Lunararc

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#26 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 10:05 PM
Lunararc the point of comments is for the downloaders to let you know they like your work or if they are having trouble with an aspect of it to report it. gohan isn't doing anything wrong by pointing out that they are having trouble with the lot, this is a valid and acceptable way of pointing out any issues they are having.

Having to place sims or visiting sims using cheats is an unacceptable form of play, for any lot! Having areas of a lot that are not accessible is one thing, but the paths for sims to enter/exit the lot must be open.

gohan I did test the lot. I was able to move a sim in fine and when switching families I was able to visit the lot ok as well. Two things I noticed that could be an issue for you: the junk piles appear to be placed over the lot edges using a cheat and the only access to the lot is the front. So make sure you have placed the open side (with mailbox) adjacent to the street. You may also want to remove some of the overlapping junk piles as it's possible it is creating an issue if you have a lot right next door.

Lunararc I think you over estimate your powers over the admins. Accounts will not be deleted because they are posting issues with an upload. I think you need to calm down a bit and offer proper support for your uploads when problems are being reported. Listen to what the reports are saying and try to troubleshoot why they may be having this issue.
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Lunararc the point of comments is for the downloaders to let you know they like your work or if they are having trouble with an aspect of it to report it. gohan isn't doing anything wrong by pointing out that they are having trouble with the lot, this is a valid and acceptable way of pointing out any issues they are having.

Having to place sims or visiting sims using cheats is an unacceptable form of play, for any lot! Having areas of a lot that are not accessible is one thing, but the paths for sims to enter/exit the lot must be open.

gohan I did test the lot. I was able to move a sim in fine and when switching families I was able to visit the lot ok as well. Two things I noticed that could be an issue for you: the junk piles appear to be placed over the lot edges using a cheat and the only access to the lot is the front. So make sure you have placed the open side (with mailbox) adjacent to the street. You may also want to remove some of the overlapping junk piles as it's possible it is creating an issue if you have a lot right next door.

Lunararc I think you over estimate your powers over the admins. Accounts will not be deleted because they are posting issues with an upload. I think you need to calm down a bit and offer proper support for your uploads when problems are being reported. Listen to what the reports are saying and try to troubleshoot why they may be having this issue.

Ok . Thx HugeLunatic for your advise but he was wrong when he said that the visitors can not enter the house i tested it there is no proplem because of global mod he was not able to enter the junk yard , Please any one post any problem he should be certen from it

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:55 PM
Looks like what i've been looking for!! But i dont have HEL LOOKS GREAT THOUGH!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic

That may explain it then! My lot is located away from the road, on a grassy hill, this must be why. I will move the lot so the front is against the road and I am sure this will fix it. Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
Ok . Thx HugeLunatic for your advise but he was wrong when he said that the visitors can not enter the house i tested it there is no proplem because of global mod he was not able to enter the junk yard , Please any one post any problem he should be certen from it

I was not wrong. Visitors can not enter the house ON MY GAME but yes as I already said in my previous post, I was wrong to assume this was a global problem. It is unrealistic for you to suggest that people should post problems ONLY if they are certain everything they could have done has been done... no one can be 100% certain, people sometimes misevaluate or forget to do things.

Thanks anyway for your great lot, but I dislike your attitude.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gohan2091
That may explain it then! My lot is located away from the road, on a grassy hill, this must be why. I will move the lot so the front is against the road and I am sure this will fix it. Thanks

I was not wrong. Visitors can not enter the house ON MY GAME but yes as I already said in my previous post, I was wrong to assume this was a global problem. It is unrealistic for you to suggest that people should post problems ONLY if they are certain everything they could have done has been done... no one can be 100% certain, people sometimes misevaluate or forget to do things.

Thanks anyway for your great lot, but I dislike your attitude.

You welcome

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 6:10 PM
this is perfect !
thank you very much*
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 4:51 PM
Does this need to be updated?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 11:34 AM
Fantastic, marvelous atmosphere for stories! Thank you so much. Love the build/buy textures, and decor. Love it all!!!
Blessings,
MissCee
Instructor
#34 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 4:02 AM
Hi Lunararc, I was jus wondering none of the "broken" objects are working properly. It seem that they are actually... borken. Is this purposely done? I.e. a sim will try to sit in the desk chair, but the chair will snap back to place and their butt will pop out... lol

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 6:41 PM
Youre one of the best sims 3 cc creators!
Page 2 of 2