Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 12:19 AM
Default Werewolves and their personality
I have been thinking a lot about this and as I write this I have a sim who have at 94/94 (bestfriend) relation whit the leader of the pack. One thing does however worrie me and that is this text (copied from http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Werewolf ) : "The personality of Werewolf Sims will slowly shift over the course of a few days, eventually reaching 0 Neatness, 10 Outgoing, 10 Activeness, 10 Playfulness, and 0 Niceness; the Body skill will also increase". But will this go back to normal when the sim are cured? The sim I play right now is quite nice and I do not want to ruin her life. Sure, I can play whitout saving but it's quite a habbit to save every now and then. If there is a risk of ruin the sims presonality I will prevent any interactions whit the pack leader but I have to know how bad this can end (I have not found any good info on this issue). So far I have been playing a few Vampires and their personality don't change like this.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 12:31 AM
I believe the personalty changes will be permanent, however if you download the Sim manipulator or the insiminator you can reset personalty points in game to what they were before.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 12:54 AM
There's a mod preventing the personality change altogether. You can find it here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?topic=30776.0
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 1:08 AM
If you would like there to be some change to the werewolf sim's personality you could use Cyjon's Werewolf Personality mod, which limits the personality change to +5 to playful, outgoing and active and -5 to neat and nice regardless of how long the sim is a werewolf.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 4:31 AM
I wish the changes were only temporary, just like in the movies. I wouldn't mind the extreme changes in personality as long as they are not permanent.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 10:09 AM
I use the no change one. It's just stupid otherwise.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 7:10 PM
OK, thanks for your answers. It seems like the personality changes are permanent and based on that I took the decision NOT to let her be a werewolf. It may be to late but I should try to keep the girl away from the leader of the pack. It's a little sad course the are so good friends by now but I will give it a try. I will not download the hacks but thank you anyway.