Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 12:47 AM
Default What is this? Small Llama pictures in my worlds, I don't know how to explain this.

SORRY FOR THE IMAGE OF THE GUY AT THE LEFT, I WAS WATCHING A SHOW AND FORGOT TO REMOVE IT LOL

What is going on here? The Llama picture is there, and I got another one when I was placing my rugs. Any advice?
Thanks

EDIT!!! I found another one, look at the picture on the wall and then on the picture down there. That's not right! What's happening?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2024 at 5:24 PM
Since no one answered this post, I'm gonna try it based on my experience for llama picture. It is either you had outdated mods, corrupted tray or did not patch the game correctly. Someone told me on Reddit that I had to move all my mods and tray out of The Sims 4 folder before patching the game, after that run and test the game once before activating mods, then check whether the mods need to be updated.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes