Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 1:32 AM Last edited by SimmySimmy31 : 7th May 2015 at 7:51 AM. Reason: NEW SIM and a few rule changes
Default Weekly Sim Challenge
Over the Course of my time with Sims 4 I find that memories rarely take me more than a week to grow tired of. The reason being I often am able to complete the Life Time Goals in under a week and then the memory becomes boring. To Fix this I have come up with a challenge that is updated weekly and involves playing a new sim every week and completing their set story written by me. I figure by doing this other people can also play these sims too and give the community a chance to see how many different ways we can take one sim in their path of life.

NEW SIMS POSTED EVERY WEEK

For each weekly sim you have a real life week to play them and develop their story in your own way, while following the set goals. All weekly sims can be found on my gallery account: Nock91 or searching the hashtag #weeklysimchallenge
RULES:
1. No changing the default look of the sim (Custom Content is allowed, just no changing the features of a sim)
2. once a real life week is over the sim must have competed all goals
3. default clothing on the sim when started must be kept until in-game at a dresser
4. no moving other sims in unless the story requires to
5. no cheats
6. HAVE FUN
7. PLEASE post pictures of your progress on this page so I cans see (It's not that hard)

Week 1: Jenna Dupree
Jenna grew up in the shadow of her older sister. She was never as pretty, popular, or able to be in a steady relationship. Now that she has moved out and away from her sister Jenna seeks to be all the things she wasn't in high school. GOALS: Have at least 7 good friends, date 3 people, host at least 5 gold level parties, and complete the friend of the world lifetime goal.

Week 2: Philip Schaefer
Philip has grown up with 1 goal in his mind. Be the best, funniest, hottest and most achieved guy in town. Too bad he was voted by his peers in high school to be the most likely to succeed in life. GOALS: Complete the Joke Star aspiration, reach level 10 the athletic skill, woohoo with at least 3 sims, marry into a higher social class (ex. Bella Goth, Mortimer Goth, Nancy Landgraab, or Geoffery Landgraab.)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 2:55 AM Last edited by mietteac : 30th Apr 2015 at 3:17 AM.
This is awesome!
Ok, so im starting this challenge. I sorta kinda broke the rules by giving Jenna CC eyes and hair, and I fixed up her face a bit, but otherwise, i kept her the same. I've included a 2 pictures of Jenna, and also 2 of her sister, Carissa on my tumblr. You can follow along the story on there! Here's a link: http://mietteac.tumblr.com/ I'm going to be putting her in the town with a husband to stir up some drama! Who knows, maybe Jenna has a little crush on her sisters man! I'll be posting updates throughout the week, wish me luck!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd May 2015 at 8:48 PM
I'm gonna try this for when i need a break from bigger challenges. not sure how it will go party hosting is not my thing. but i like the idea of a new sim every week.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th May 2015 at 4:44 PM
So I can't find another sim on the exchange, does that mean your not posting anymore? I didn't do so well with Jenna, but was looking forward to trying again with the next one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2015 at 7:39 AM
Default Yes I am!
Quote: Originally posted by mama_tex
So I can't find another sim on the exchange, does that mean your not posting anymore? I didn't do so well with Jenna, but was looking forward to trying again with the next one.

I didn't even realize that the challenge posted I thought it got deleted on accident. Now that I realized it posted I will have a new sim up tomorrow 6/7/15. Sorry. I'm so excited you played it though!!! Like Im dieing of joy right now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th May 2015 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mietteac
Ok, so im starting this challenge. I sorta kinda broke the rules by giving Jenna CC eyes and hair, and I fixed up her face a bit, but otherwise, i kept her the same. I've included a 2 pictures of Jenna, and also 2 of her sister, Carissa on my tumblr. You can follow along the story on there! Here's a link: http://mietteac.tumblr.com/ I'm going to be putting her in the town with a husband to stir up some drama! Who knows, maybe Jenna has a little crush on her sisters man! I'll be posting updates throughout the week, wish me luck!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING!!!!!!!!! I read all your tumblr posts and am in love with what you did! Sim #2 is going up now. I'm looking forward to following everyone's adventures.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th May 2015 at 4:53 AM Last edited by mietteac : 8th May 2015 at 5:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SimmySimmy31
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING!!!!!!!!! I read all your tumblr posts and am in love with what you did! Sim #2 is going up now. I'm looking forward to following everyone's adventures.

Thanks for the support! My game sadly got corrupted, but I'm going to post the last few screenshots I got then begin week 2. Also, i post all my Weekly Sim Challenge posts with the #weeklysimschallenge tag. I think that will make them easier to find.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th May 2015 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmySimmy31
I didn't even realize that the challenge posted I thought it got deleted on accident. Now that I realized it posted I will have a new sim up tomorrow 6/7/15. Sorry. I'm so excited you played it though!!! Like Im dieing of joy right now.

Thanks for the new sim, I put him next door to Jenna so they can hang-out. :-)