Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Army Enlisted Career - Now With Two Separate Career Paths! - Updated 12/02/2012

by mflaha55 Posted 25th Oct 2012 at 12:55 AM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 5:12 PM by mflaha55 : Added Dutch Translation

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
THANKS POST
#76 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 5:17 AM
Hoorah.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jenkins700
Bug ! Help me please I've got this ingame =====> It's so annoying (I've got 1.67) : (Bug 1) (Bug2) : (And finally, bug 3) : Help me ...

Hi, Jenkins700! Please make sure you have installed the Careers mod from the Nraas site (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers+Phase+Fifteen). This version of Careers was updated to work on patches 1.63 to 1.67. Hopefully, the mod should work correctly once you have ensured that you have this lastest version of Twallen's Careers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 2:28 AM Last edited by Kozak ghodt : 10th Aug 2014 at 2:33 AM. Reason: Typo
Hi, can somebody please help me out, my character keeps wearing high heels with the uniform, regardless of what rank and career path. Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#79 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kozak ghodt
Hi, can somebody please help me out, my character keeps wearing high heels with the uniform, regardless of what rank and career path. Thanks.

Make sure you have downloaded Sentate's Unisex Military Boots (see link on main page) and installed the package in your Mods/Packages folder. Just so you know, the high heels and flats are used in the female Class A (with tunic) and Class B (without tunic) uniforms. Sentate's boots were used for the fatigue (BDU) uniform.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:44 AM
Great Careers Mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 9:51 AM
awesome thanks for this pal
Test Subject
#82 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jenkins700
Bug ! Help me please I've got this ingame =====> It's so annoying (I've got 1.67) : (Bug 1) (Bug2) : (And finally, bug 3) : Help me ...

I have this problem in the russian version game version 1.55
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 3:56 PM
cool, it's great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 3:51 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
#85 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loveshobbits
Awesome!

I'm new to the mods thing, how do you use the mod? I have both things downloaded but I don't have the option to join.
Test Subject
#86 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 8:38 AM Last edited by Estrello : 11th Aug 2016 at 9:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by WoodenMoose
I'm new to the mods thing, how do you use the mod? I have both things downloaded but I don't have the option to join.
Did you put it in the packages folder? do you have resources.cfg? if not follow this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL5Qpdd7TqI. If that is correct check you have Twallan's Careers first. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers

To: mflaha55
I noticed one of your tones increase Martial Arts? Does that mean this career won't work with Non-WA?
Test Subject
#87 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 8:13 PM
Is there any way to know what performance requirements you need to reach in order to get the promotion quicker? Not sure if it's just my game or if it's supposed to be like this but my performance section in the Career tab just comes up blank.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 6:39 AM
What a relief! I was so tired of my sims waddling about in space-suits.
Page 4 of 4