Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#326 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 4:50 AM
No, I usually have mine in order of what I listen to/watch most. I do have to have all CDs by the same artist and TV series grouped together though, in order of their release dates.

I have a slightly OCD tendency towards multiples of five. If I make a set of icons, for example, I can't make 3, or 8. It feels wrong otherwise. I can't do even numbers, or odd numbers. It has to be multiples of five.
Advertisement
Rubric Wrangler
retired moderator
#327 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:06 PM
Nope. Numbers aren't my thing *is bad at math*

I'm the only "morning person" teenager I know. I typically wake up at around eight AM (including weekends), then enjoy watching my brother struggle to function at ten AM 'cause he has to be somewhere. Yes, I'm cruel like that.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#328 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 3:47 PM
Ehh, no. I'm a zombie in the mornings.

My pain tolerance is very high, but my wounds heal slowly.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#329 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 6:40 PM
Same.

I can smell blood. Everyone says they cant, but I can. It smells of rust and salt, and burns my nose if I take a whiff.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Banned
#330 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
I can smell blood. Everyone says they cant, but I can. It smells of rust and salt, and burns my nose if I take a whiff.

You are not Bella! Stop trying to be!

No, but the sight of it makes me sick. Which is hilarious, since I'm obsessed with vampires.

I always correct people's spelling mistakes. No matter how minor. Even teachers. I'll raise my hand and tell them they spelled something wrong.
Alchemist
#331 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 7:01 PM
I'm not trying to be! I realised that I can smell it when I had my first cut. Which was when I was very, very little. It was....ew.

Yeah, Im obsessed with vamps too.

And to answer your quirk, yes, I usually do.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Field Researcher
#332 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 10:48 PM
?

I like to make myself bleed, because I LOVE the taste of blood.
And sometimes I like crave it like food, like I want it now.
Haha, I'm not a freak.

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Field Researcher
#333 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 10:51 PM
And I can smell blood too, I thought everyone could?..

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Mad Poster
#334 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 5:04 AM
No, I don't make myself bleed because I abhor pain of any kind. I thought everyone could smell blood as well...

I have the same routine everyday when I get home from school, and no matter what, it will never differ. Always get home, turn off the alarm, turn on the computer, go to the bathroom, get food, then go on the computer.
Scholar
#335 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 6:01 AM
Sort of, yes.

I always have to take layered biscuits apart- eat the top bit then the cream then the bottom bit

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Rubric Wrangler
retired moderator
#336 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 11:13 PM
Sometimes.

I find simple things like taking out the compost or cleaning the bathroom absolute disgusting, but I have no problem with dead animals. I'm generally getting closer, actually!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Theorist
#337 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crazycentralgurl
And I can smell blood too, I thought everyone could?..

I thought that too! I don't find the smell especially repulsive though, it just smells metallic.

I don't find cleaning the bathroom disgusting, but I think I would have a problem with the dead body of a larger animal. I don't even like dead birds actually (or even bumblebees!), it makes me really sad .

I HAVE to make my bed in the morning. I hate it when things aren't nice and straight in general, like books on a shelf or desk, food in cupboards etc. I just have to neaten out that bed before I can do anything.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#338 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazycentralgurl
?

I like to make myself bleed, because I LOVE the taste of blood.
And sometimes I like crave it like food, like I want it now.
Haha, I'm not a freak.

I would probably faint if I sucked MY blood.

Nope, Im exactly the opposite-I forgot the colour of my carpet (because everything seems to be on there)

My favourite make up thing is eyeliner, but I cant stand any colour ones-only black.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Theorist
#339 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 8:01 PM
I usually wear black eyeliner on an everyday basis, but I do own colored ones; purple, bright blue, bright green. I particularly like the blue, it's a sort of turquoise.

If I get a song stuck in my head, then I have to listen to it, and usually I have to listen to it before I can get it out of my head.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#340 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 8:16 PM
Not really. By concentrating on homework or reading a book, I can get it out of my head quite easily.

I don't mix up my make-up all that much, and on the rare events that I change colors, I tend to buy from the same brands: L'Oreal and Rimmel.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#341 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 8:20 PM
Yep!

..hmm...that was what i was about to say! So.....quirk..(taps head like winnie the pooh ) If I start going up a staircase, and the first foot I start with (lets say its the right one) I have to start with the right one when I get ton the next set of stairs.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#342 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 8:27 PM
Not really. There are so many staircases in my school that I can't even pay attention to that

I always have to pack my stuff for the next day in the evening, I never leave it for the morning. I sometimes wake up after midnight to do it if I forget.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
#343 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 11:07 PM
Nope. I'm really last minute usually, especially when I'm travelling. I can never decide what to bring so I come up with heaps and heaps of outfit possibilties and shove them in my suitcase at 6 in the morning before we leave.

I leave bobbypins all over the house and then can never find them.
Theorist
#344 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 11:11 PM
No, but my housemate does that, they're everywhere!

If I have a large bar of chocolate, if I start eating a row I have to finish that row before I put the bar away, otherwise the wrapper doesn't fold down right.

Scholar
#345 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 11:16 PM
Nope. I just rip chocolate off in Random chunks. (If i'm actually lucky enough to get any )

I don't like feet. I don't like people touching my feet in particular. I think my feet are ugly.
: D
Theorist
#346 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 12:04 AM
Kind of, I think a lot of feet are ugly but you do see some okay ones. I wouldn't like someone touching my feet but mainly because I'm really ticklish and I would end up screaming with laughter. Ankles though, I find them so weird (and actually quite repulsive in some people's cases). My aunt's ankles are the worst, they're really thin and so pale...they creep me out no end. I can't look at most people's ankles, how can something so flimsy be holding us all up?!

If I turn around for any reason, I have to turn back the other way or I feel wrong. It's like I have to undo my original turn.

Banned
#347 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 12:09 AM
No.

When I'm eating, I have to chew equally on both sides of my mouth, otherwise my teeth feel funny, like one side is empty or something
It's really kind of hard to explain.
Mad Poster
#348 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 12:50 AM
Nope, I just maul the food down and don't care which side its on.

I have an extreme disliking of haters, especially the one's who are jealous and try to put people down because of their own insecurity.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Banned
#349 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 1:15 AM
Yes! Just like I hate hypocrites and people who think they're right and won't consider anything else. I can't stand it and I just wanna punch people sometimes!

When I'm logged in to MySpace, Facebook, even MTS, I'm constantly refreshing the page, because I think something new must have happened in the last 30 seconds.
Alchemist
#350 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 5:36 PM
sometimes.

I always have to chew food equally on both sides of my mouth, because if i dont the less used side feels funny.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve

Page 14 of 17