Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Site Helper
#201 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 9:15 PM
After you reinstall and re-patch your game, be sure to set all of your objects.package files to read-only so that this doesn't happen again.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#202 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scarlet_117
I've always hated Angela Pleasant. She's spoiled and she always gets her way. Poor Lilith would be minding her own business doing something and Angela comes along to start a fight then Lilith runs away and don't come back for a good while.

I don't hate Ang (in fact I like both her and Lilith, so much I plan on having her marry someone from my legacy family in my next megahood), but I will say it's funny to see her locked up and wearing inmate orange when she was the precious one. I plan on making her a bully victim and possibly a military school student (inspired by TS1) in her post-Dustin/juvenile detention life. Not because I hate her, but because I see her relationship with Dustin as perfect combination for trouble.

As for Lilith, she's Capitol City bound, to pursue her LTW.
Field Researcher
#203 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 9:59 PM
Dina recently married Mortimer and Cassandra divorced Don after she caught him cheating with Dina. They all attended Darren Dreamer and Brandi Broke's wedding and a HUGE fight broke out between Dina and Cassandra during the vows. I believe Dina won.. o.O

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Test Subject
#204 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 3:55 PM
Bella Goth is my hate. Because she got twins in Strangetown
Mad Poster
#205 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 4:54 PM
Minghamsmith - {whispering so no one else hears: I love you.} You have beautiful humor, humor is sexy.

I hate any sim that just wanders into a house to start trouble; I also hate it when a sim I LIKE makes themselves at home when they weren't invited. So I REALLY hate the college mascots; there's lots of cheerleaders and cows in the graveyard.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#206 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grumpo Marx
Rick Contrary.

Agreed.

Had to recently kill him off. He was such a pain...to everyone in the neighborhood. And with so many enemies, the cops as well as the residents, are having a hard time solving the mystery that surrounds his death.

Sadly (but funny and not really surprising), his parents were quite emotionless about his death.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#207 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 4:35 AM
I don't think I really hate any of the sims except for the universal NPCs - and only because they can totally fubar the game if messed with unless the objects package file is locked. I tend to dislike the cow mascots because they just make a nuisance of themselves, but even the cow mascots can be good parents if made playable. Komei Tellerman is also quite attractive with his sad eyes. I once had him marry Brandi Broke and they get along really nicely. Grouchy sims can be fun to play, and besides, one of the three points grouchy sims, Vidcund, really rocks the bowl-cut.
#208 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 8:55 PM
Kennedy Cox. What a jerk.

Every Sim named "Goopy". Wonder what Maxis was thinking when they decided to have some NPCs named Goopy in the first place...
Field Researcher
#209 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 9:09 PM
They mashed together the names of all the Sims 2 team members into Townies.

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Mad Poster
#210 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
Agreed.

Had to recently kill him off. He was such a pain...to everyone in the neighborhood. And with so many enemies, the cops as well as the residents, are having a hard time solving the mystery that surrounds his death.

Sadly (but funny and not really surprising), his parents were quite emotionless about his death.

You should post a story about it here in Sims Stories section. I'd be interested in reading it as much as I'm interested in watching TV shows like CSI.
Forum Resident
#211 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Port_A_Build
They mashed together the names of all the Sims 2 team members into Townies.

So when I get mad at EA for whatever reason, I should take it out on the townies for they are Sim versions of the developers, yes?
Field Researcher
#212 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 4:53 AM
You could do that. Especially because each Townie's name is an EA member's first name and another EA member's last name.

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Forum Resident
#213 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 12:36 PM Last edited by bnefriends : 27th Jun 2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Proof read, it helps to PROOF READ
Quote: Originally posted by Port_A_Build
You could do that. Especially because each Townie's name is an EA member's first name and another EA member's last name.

Yay, lets punish the developers for messing some things up so badly by putting one of each into a Simlogical prison! </sarcasm>
Site Helper
#214 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 7:19 PM
I think that the developers would support that. Much better to torture some sims, than to make the developer's lives miserable.
Theorist
#215 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
You should post a story about it here in Sims Stories section. I'd be interested in reading it as much as I'm interested in watching TV shows like CSI.

My Sims story writing days are well behind me. It was a fun hobby for a lot of years.

But a series of screenshots might be rather fun...especially since things have taken an interesting turn. It seems that Edward, did actually care about who killed his son, and started doing his own investigating. Let's just say, he got too close to finding the killer.

Poor Opal, is now all alone. She handled the death of her son quite well. Not sure if she will do the same for her husband. Before his death, they'd been discussing having another child...

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Page 9 of 9