Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2023 at 6:48 PM
Default Found: Jordi's Name2SimPE tool
Does this exist anywhere online any more? Does anybody still have a copy gathering dust on an old hard drive?

I want to change the pet name list and I really really don't want to do this manually

Pleeeease I will be eternally grateful.

Edit: Found it myself Shoudl have googled first. Will leave here in case anybody else needs it!

https://sims2packrat.tumblr.com/pos...mpe-tool-i-want

Check out my thoughts on Psymchology (Sim Psychology) - latest post is on the main six aspirations.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2024 at 11:59 AM
This doesn't seem to allow pet name lists though. It only creates the 4 SimPE files for male/female/surname sims. Jordi said in his pet mod comments that you make a files called ea and eb (strEA and strEB?) but the above program does not convert them.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2024 at 11:07 PM
I had the same issue and I can't remember what I did to fix it. Sorry. I did some kind of workaround by making the pet files using the converter to convert them to human names and then did something with that file, but it was a year and a half ago so I can't remember what I did exactly.

Check out my thoughts on Psymchology (Sim Psychology) - latest post is on the main six aspirations.