Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 6:39 PM Last edited by Luvicsiana : 31st Jan 2024 at 8:16 AM.
Default Susan Wainwright love thread (Boyd, Blair, and Cycl0n3 also allowed)
If I make sims of Freddy fazbear and sonic the hedgehog, and they have kids with Boyd wainwright, and name them Elpher Fazbear and Denver the Hedgehog, then not only Elpher and Denver show up as half siblings to each other, but they show up as half siblings to Blair.

which I guess could imply they have a separate identity, it is known that they have different non-Boyd parents because those parents all have a different identity from each other, Freddy has a different identity from Sonic who has a different identity from Susan!

Or it is? It might not be a case of having identities, it’s just a case of a VIDEOGAME distinguishing, internally, Susan wainwright from Freddy and Sonic!

And since it’s a videogame - AKA you aren’t actually physically dancing or flirting with them! It’s JUsT A GAME! None of them have any identity.

Which means, actually, Freddy, Sonic, Susan, and a vase, don’t have any separate identity from each other, cuz none of them has any identity. Which means that according to real life people in my hometown, they’re worse than real life people are, because real life people have identities, but VIDEOGAME CHARACTERS don’t have identities, just like how vases and other OBJECTS also. Don’t have an identities.

So when asked about a pic of either Freddy, Sonic, or Susan, a person in my hometown would say: “This is Freddy/sonic/susan, IT is a VIDEOGAME CHARACTER, it has NO identity” just like how with a vase you’d say the same thing: “this is Klabo, IT is a VASE, it has NO identity” - it has a different name and design from other vases, just like how Freddy and sonic have different names and designs from Susan, yet none of those vases have identity, like how none of those VIDEOGAME CHARACTERS have IDENTITY.

Basically they’re identity-less objects and not people, they can’t have an identity, they’re worse than human people and I should apparently be invested in them and their real life identities, of the humans who surround me in real life, instead.

But I can’t. It seems like when I’m invested in something, it’s because there’s something in it that reminds me of Susan, as if it (Susan) had an IDENTITY instead of being a VIDEOGAME CHARACTER.

It was like that for the country of Georgia and is like that for Luvic of Traken. Yet, apparently, once I’m not obsessed anymore, once I’m fully healthy, I wouldn’t consider Susan to have an identity and I will be interested in the real life people who surround me! But it takes time!

Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel, it's me, the Fandom Gremlin and Different Twin.

My main site is at https://www.ncls.it/unigaia/

Just a girl on Entropy’s Side
Advertisement
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 7:23 PM
Well, I talk to my household appliances and sometimes they work better. Mostly they lose the will to live, but at least I try. I had to stop talking to my plants...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Well, I talk to my household appliances and sometimes they work better. Mostly they lose the will to live, but at least I try. I had to stop talking to my plants...

It is said that talking to plants makes them healthier

Maybe we should talk to each other instead

Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel, it's me, the Fandom Gremlin and Different Twin.

Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 8:52 PM
She's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMgosh!
Inventor
#5 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 8:57 PM
Am I the only one confused by this topic?

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks

I rewrote it to be less confusing:

If I create Sims characters inspired by Freddy Fazbear and Sonic the Hedgehog, and they have children with Boyd Wainwright, naming them Elpher Fazbear and Denver the Hedgehog, they appear as half-siblings not only to each other but also to Blair.

While it might suggest a separate identity, it's important to note that these characters have different non-Boyd parents, with Freddy having a different identity from Sonic, who, in turn, has a different identity from Susan.

However, considering it's a video game, distinctions may be internal, and the characters may not actually possess individual identities. In the context of the game, Freddy, Sonic, Susan, and even a vase don't have separate identities. They are akin to objects without identities, much like vases or other inanimate objects.

In real life, people in your hometown might view these video game characters differently, emphasizing that they lack identities, unlike real people who do have distinct identities. When asked about a picture of Freddy, Sonic, or Susan, someone from your hometown might say, "This is Freddy/Sonic/Susan, it is a video game character, it has no identity," similar to how one would describe a vase: "This is Klabo, it is a vase, it has no identity." Despite the different names and designs, neither the characters nor the vase are seen as having true identities.

Your current attachment to these virtual creations may stem from something that reminds you of Susan, as if she had an identity beyond being a video game character. This pattern is reflected in your past experiences, such as with the country of Georgia and Luvic of Traken.

It's suggested that as you become healthier and less obsessed, you may eventually view Susan as lacking a true identity, becoming more interested in the real-life people around you. However, this transition may take time.

retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvicsiana
It is said that talking to plants makes them healthier

Not when I talk to them; my pothos leapt out of its pot and throttled itself with its roots.

Anyway, I'm a sim but even I know that Susan Wainwright isn't real.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 9:32 PM

This poster has been here several times in the past and has a total obsession with the one character in the game. Expect to be even more confused and shaking your head as long as this continues again.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 11:42 PM
I'm just surprised that my Susan Wainwright detector took so long to go off this time. Then again, my coffee bean grinder keeps wanting to have a (loud) chat with me and it may have been drowning out the noise.
Inventor
#10 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 1:16 AM
I rewrote it to be less confusing:

If I create Sims characters inspired by Freddy Fazbear and Sonic the Hedgehog, and they have children with Boyd Wainwright, naming them Elpher Fazbear and Denver the Hedgehog, they appear as half-siblings not only to each other but also to Blair.

While it might suggest a separate identity, it's important to note that these characters have different non-Boyd parents, with Freddy having a different identity from Sonic, who, in turn, has a different identity from Susan.

However, considering it's a video game, distinctions may be internal, and the characters may not actually possess individual identities. In the context of the game, Freddy, Sonic, Susan, and even a vase don't have separate identities. They are akin to objects without identities, much like vases or other inanimate objects.

In real life, people in your hometown might view these video game characters differently, emphasizing that they lack identities, unlike real people who do have distinct identities. When asked about a picture of Freddy, Sonic, or Susan, someone from your hometown might say, "This is Freddy/Sonic/Susan, it is a video game character, it has no identity," similar to how one would describe a vase: "This is Klabo, it is a vase, it has no identity." Despite the different names and designs, neither the characters nor the vase are seen as having true identities.

Your current attachment to these virtual creations may stem from something that reminds you of Susan, as if she had an identity beyond being a video game character. This pattern is reflected in your past experiences, such as with the country of Georgia and Luvic of Traken.

It's suggested that as you become healthier and less obsessed, you may eventually view Susan as lacking a true identity, becoming more interested in the real-life people around you. However, this transition may take time.

AHHHHHHHH! I understand... It's not me, it's you.

Anyway, you basically shot yourself in the foot. YOU identified Susan Wainwright... so, apparently, despite your denial of her "identity", she does exists (be it in a video game), and has an identity... one recognized by everyone posting, including you.

And I've never been to Georgia.

Theorist
#11 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I'm just surprised that my Susan Wainwright detector took so long to go off this time. Then again, my coffee bean grinder keeps wanting to have a (loud) chat with me and it may have been drowning out the noise.

It could be fun this time around, or not. I'm not sure how a person makes the leap from FNAF to TS3, but then again, I'm not the creative writer type. It's a me problem I suppose.

Maybe your bean grinder needs a visit from Golden Freddy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Not when I talk to them; my pothos leapt out of its pot and throttled itself with its roots.

Anyway, I'm a sim but even I know that Susan Wainwright isn't real.

That's because you're a TS2 sim and shes a TS3 sim :p

Also, according to Greek myth, Pothos is an Erotes, a minor, winged Greek god of love.

Your plant wants to have plant babies with you

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 11:21 AM
AHHHHHHHH! I understand... It's not me, it's you.

Anyway, you basically shot yourself in the foot. YOU identified Susan Wainwright... so, apparently, despite your denial of her "identity", she does exists (be it in a video game), and has an identity... one recognized by everyone posting, including you.

And I've never been to Georgia.

I've never been to Georgia either, although the dean of my college has contacts with people from it.

Also, you've mentioned Georgia, but not Luvic of Traken, who is a separate character who has'nt been to Georgia either. Have you watch the Classic Doctor Who serial "Keeper of Traken"? I have, once. BUT I was heavily Traken-invested even before ever watching any Doctor Who. This is because I was'nt in me.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
It could be fun this time around, or not. I'm not sure how a person makes the leap from FNAF to TS3, but then again, I'm not the creative writer type. It's a me problem I suppose.

Maybe your bean grinder needs a visit from Golden Freddy.

Technically there are thousands of Golden Freddy animatronics... and hundred of thems have bean grinder parts in them.

THe jump was made by Sefora, one of my friends at college. She made the jump from The Sims 3 to FNAF to Sonic (because they're all just videogames) then to saying "Do you use masks to hide your identities or to look like videogame characters?" then I replied in a way that implied, cosplaying as a SPECIFIC character who happens to be from a videogame - as in, videogame character X instead of cartoon character Y - instead of the CONCEPT of being a videogame character instead of being a long time friend IRL. Then she got creeped out "she (Gaia) don't see her (Susan) as a videogame character!" then it went to Justin Bieber because "he's a stranger". As if I saw Susan af is she was someone real. Basically, Sefora was worried about my health and my obsession over Susan Wainwright.

My jump was completely different and went: Sims 2 > Pokémon\Simpsons\Sailor Moon > Sims 3 > Kingdom Hearts\Total Drama > My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic > Doctor Whooves > Doctor Who Fivey Era > Sims 3\Pokémon\Doctor Who > Overwatch\Voltron Legendary Defender > an OC named Dovanice > Steamed Hams meme > Armenian Seymour Skinner > the country of Georgia > yet another OC named Aroush > Steven Taylor from Doctor Who > Doctor Who Fivey Era again > Traken as a planet > Luvic of Traken as a character.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 11:53 AM
Basically, Sefora was worried about my health and my obsession over Susan Wainwright.

She should be, and everyone. As you keep coming back here to post about this. You have been removed from this site at least 2-3 times already due to these posts, and yet you are here again posting about a group of pixels who is not real.
Scholar
#16 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 12:51 PM
After trying to understand this thread I went to take my temperature.
Inventor
#17 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mithrak_nl

I fell into a bottle of vodka.

retired moderator
#18 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mithrak_nl

It helps if you remember, in the infinite multiverse, where anything is possible and anything that can happen has already happened an infinite number of times, that there's a reality where this is all perfectly normal. So just fetch yourself a nice beverage and go with it. If you get a feeling of deja vu, it's just eddies in the spacetime continuum.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 1:45 PM
It is groundhog day again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 2:03 PM
And I found Best Boy, aka Wenub of Cualg (Wenub of Quack Quack!)

I found him in the trash, can I adopt him?

https://i.imgur.com/AelUAlR.png

Field Researcher
#21 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 2:59 PM
Georgia (the post-Soviet state) is a beautiful country. I'd love to go there one day.

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Mad Poster
#22 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 3:22 PM
I've been to Georgia several times. One of the airlines I used to fly on made me change planes in Atlanta. It's a nice airport, but I wouldn't say it rises to the level of "beautiful."

Oh wait, that's not what we are talking about, is it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 3:34 PM
Both Georgias are beautiful, but not as beautiful as Wenub!

I just generated a bunch of AI Wenub's over there!

Such as this: https://cdn.leonardo.ai/users/f7265...oking_ali_0.jpg

Field Researcher
#24 Old 30th Jan 2024 at 12:24 AM

I'm talking about the post-Soviet Georgia, whose capital is Tbilisi. It's famous for its wine.

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Mad Poster
#25 Old 30th Jan 2024 at 12:40 AM

Most of this whole thread has about nothing to do with Sims.
Page 1 of 3