Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2023 at 5:21 PM
Game not launching after i made my own mod?
Hi,
I was trying to learn some basic modding stuff and I followed this tutorial => https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?ti..._Object_Modding

After I did everything according to the tutorial (no errors or warning on Visual Studio) I added my package to the mod folder as usual. When I launch the game, it starts as usual but before even get to maxis logo, it closes itself without any error. I was able to play perfectly before today. I tried to launch it without mods, no difference. In the generated file in the documents, it says:

[Instruction data]
0058d916 => DasmX86Dll.dll not found.

Any idea?
Attached files:
File Type: txt  xcpt DESKTOP-MKL5SQO 23-09-03 19.02.43.txt (19.9 KB, 1 downloads)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2023 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by guanin
Hi,
I was trying to learn some basic modding stuff and I followed this tutorial => https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?ti..._Object_Modding

After I did everything according to the tutorial (no errors or warning on Visual Studio) I added my package to the mod folder as usual. When I launch the game, it starts as usual but before even get to maxis logo, it closes itself without any error. I was able to play perfectly before today. I tried to launch it without mods, no difference. In the generated file in the documents, it says:

[Instruction data]
0058d916 => DasmX86Dll.dll not found.

Any idea?

I do not do scripting, but it might help to post in the create/ modding section where various modders might see. Also, I believe, "DasmX86Dll.dll not found" is a generic error. Also, perhaps a pic of your script or object package that someone can look at.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!