Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2023 at 8:34 AM
Default Change hours pregnant in SimPe?
Is it possible to change the number of hours a sim is pregnant in SimPe? I can see where to change the baby bump size, but not actual hours pregnant.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Nov 2023 at 9:55 AM
You can try to look into the memory token of GUID 0xED4CB1A4 "Controller - Pregnancy". Prop 3 (one-based).

In SimPE you can open Neighborhood/Memory (NGBH) and browse to the family where the person is. Look at the end of the list "Memories" where recently added tokens are.

Is this really needed if you can skip to the required stage, which last for a relatively short duration?
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2023 at 10:36 AM
That worked - thanks. Yes, I did need to change the hours, because I had to make the sim less pregnant for story telling purposes.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2023 at 9:26 PM
Insimenator has a pause pregnancy function, and a speed up pregnancy function. That's what I use if I for some reason want to alter it, either pause until it's caught up to where I want, or speed up. Beware though the speedup is heavy handed, it goes FAST.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Nov 2023 at 10:48 PM
Yes I did think of that but she was about to pop and I needed her in the early stages of pg.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Nov 2023 at 11:40 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2023 at 4:24 AM
I will probably have a use for that! Lovely set too.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2023 at 5:09 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 2nd Nov 2023 at 5:24 AM.
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,76862.0.html
(A set of outfits, plus the same outfits with baby bumps in two stages)

I thought of this one, couldn't find it at first, and when I found it realized it was for teens only. I'm not sure if this exists for female adults too (I don't think so), but it wouldn't be a bad concept if you need a pregnant sim (or multiple) for storytelling purposes, but didn't want to deal with all the potential babies, and/or the bump/birth timing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2023 at 6:07 AM
Thanks, I will have a look at that too!