Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:47 PM
Default How do I choose Rockstar path
My simmi is @ a level 9 in her guitar skills, but I've not had an offer to pick a "path" yet. Also, figuring out when and where concerts are, is nigh impossible (fer me) a sports venue is always listed . I'm not even sure I can do a concert @ stadium till I pick a path.
frazzled
help!

curiouser & curiouser
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:54 PM
Pick up the music career at the theatre. I'm not sure about concerts, I have a music sim too who is on lvl 9 for her guitar but I can't see any concerts and I also can't figure out about the performing at different parties AND venues around town.

Still yeah, if she wants to follow the career, go to the theatre
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:38 PM
For performing at different parties in venues around town, use your Sim's phone to throw a party. Choose to throw the party at a place that is not your house (e.g. in the park). You have to pay to "hire the venue". but I reckon that this is probably how you will manage that one.

And guitar skills are different to the career path. I think you can choose a music carer path at the theater.

I hope that helps!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:41 PM
Around level 5 or 6 in the Music career you coose between the rockstar and the classical path.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:10 AM
If only there was a way to put an instrument in a park or pick one up and bring it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Birgitte Heuschkel
If only there was a way to put an instrument in a park or pick one up and bring it.

You can put the guitar in your inventory, that way it can be played anywhere you want. Same with some other stuff.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:45 PM
Thank you all so much for the great answers, my Simmi is well on her way to Superstardom!

curiouser & curiouser