Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Are you Happy with your body?
No
25 41.67%
Yes
12 20.00%
Kinda-sorta
20 33.33%
Nuetral - I don't care
3 5.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 5:39 AM
@Alicia >> The colour in the picture you posted does looked photoshopped, but I imagine if you were to take it to a colourist or whatever, they could work their way around it, or suggest better colours for you

@Calline >> I have cellulite on my thighs >__> It doesn't bother me so much because it isn't so bad, but I've been told that it isn't a fat problem, it's a skin problem. I know some very tiny and/or thin girls who have it too.

I'm happy with my body, partly because I know a little chub here and there doesn't hurt a thing I know guys LOVE curves on a woman X) I don't have a problem with my hair either, very low maintenance <3

Besides, I work with photographers and have done runway shows for the fashion students in school, you don't need to be skinny to look amazing.

Good things come to an end, because you let them.
You can call me Daisy :)
Advertisement
Banned
#152 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 6:19 AM
*in a totally joking voice* Pretty b*tch
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 6:55 AM
It's really just the make up ;D Make up is wonderful, I owe my life to it XD

Otherwise I look pretty average :p

Banned
#154 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 7:09 AM
I never use make up :P
Mad Poster
#155 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 7:53 AM
I'm fine with my body.
I could use a little bit more meat though.
*pinches tummy*
I don't think there's anything between my skin and muscles
Haha.
I'm 83 pounds. O_e

I would -die- without eyeliner.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Inventor
#156 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
I would -die- without eyeliner.

Same. I'm not wearing any makeup right now and I look horrid. Eyeliner and foundation - my one true love. :lovestruc

I've figured it out - an person gains, on average, 5 pounds at Christmas. Seeing as I've just lost 4 pounds (and I've kept it off!), if I do gain the 5 pounds, I'm only 1 pound heavier than I was last week. Yey!

We made our Christmas cake yesterday. It is meant to be 7100 calories! Yep. The whole cake, 7100 calories. Luckily I don't like Christmas cake, just pudding with custard and cream. But still... my new years resolution: Do more exercise, get fit, loose weight.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#157 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:19 PM
My new year's resolutions: Be more patient with my sister, eat more vegetables (living of dairy products and candy is really missing the point) and walk the dog more.

And I'm not happy with my body, not really. I'm way taller than I'd like to be and my hips are really wide, but I have skinny legs so it's very hard to get trousers that won't go all baggy.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Inventor
#158 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:21 PM
^ I can never find any nice, fitted school trousers. They are all baggy and unflattering.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#159 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:26 PM
I also have a huge problem with my feet. No one sells size nine school shoes for girls without heels. 'Cept maybe somewhere outside of Europe. My friend got me some really nice shoes from China, but they're red with gold patterns on so not really suitable for school.

Inventor
#160 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:29 PM
Size 9?!? I'm 5 and a half.

My friend (aww... :lovestruc ) has size 12 shoes. He is really tall. I'm tiny. *sigh*

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#161 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:33 PM
I'm about 5'11'' tall though, so I have big feet. My sister's feet are tiny!! Size 4 in kiddy sizes!! When I was seven I was about size 2 in adult sizes. I can already tell she is going to have a figure nothing like mine when she is older.

Inventor
#162 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:42 PM
I'm 5'2''. I think I have grown a little bit though. I'm the same size as my Mum now.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#163 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:42 PM
I'm 5 inches taller than my mum, 7 inches taller than my grandma and 3 inches shorter than my grandad. And about two feet taller than my little sister. Or something like that.

Alchemist
#164 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:42 PM
i think i am 5'3 or something like that lol
i have small feet lol but i love them
i cant wait to xmas cos then i mite gain weight =D
Alchemist
#165 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zela
^ I can never find any nice, fitted school trousers. They are all baggy and unflattering.

Same, but I just found some in New look. They were on sale 10% off and costed 22 pounds (when on sale) but they wre worth it. Have you tried there?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#166 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:58 PM
^ I got mine from Topshop. I had to get the longest available but I love them, they're comfy and smart. I could probably wear them just around the house if I wanted, but I prefer my jeans.

Inventor
#167 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 2:06 PM
I love the topshop school trousers but they don't last long. I had some last year but they kept ripping at the bottom of the leg.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#168 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 2:30 PM
Didn't know that ^

Ah well... trousers don't last long with me anyway. I grow too fast.

Alchemist
#169 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 3:10 PM
About trousers, I dont fit my fave skinny jeans anymorz!!!!!!
I now wear the basically identical 1s which used to be kinda loose Stress=eating sugar. bleh

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 4:02 PM
Speaking of shoes, it's hard to find size 9 shoes around here :C They all make shoes and clothes for thin Asian builds D:

Page 7 of 7