Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 12:08 AM
Default Pregnant people get cold too ya know!
So, I tried out Seasons yesterday and it turns winter. My guy sim goes outside and changes into his winter outerwear...good. My female sim goes outside (who is pregnant) and doesn't change...uh oh. There is no option to change into outerwear on the coat rack and no outwear option on the dresser. I'm thinking hey...she needs a coat too! Am I missing something or is there no maternity outerwear?! Those poor things
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 12:32 AM
Nope. At least same thing happens in my game. Middle of a huge blizzard and they are all going brrr but my pregnant Sim is walking around with no issues at all!
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 12:58 AM
so does that mean pregnant sims are immune to the cold and heat?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 1:02 AM
I don't think so. I think they just failed to provide the clothes. But I haven't played enough to be 100% sure. Doubt they are immune, just the clothes/outwear are missing.
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 4:01 AM
Oh, come on ... haven't you known any pregnant women? They're hot all the time!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 7:54 AM
I had my pregnant simmie help her hubby gardening in the winter, and she did ok. I just checked her temp and whenever she got cold, i just sent her inside and have a nice cup of hot chocolate.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 1:01 AM
Hehe, yes I've discovered that they do about as well as other sims even without the outerwear. It's too bad though, maternity outerwear would be cute :P.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:18 AM
I wonder why this was left out? :\
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:58 AM
That's too bad! I like my game to be more realistic, and that does ruin it a bit.
#10 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:06 AM
Aww.. I had a pregnant Sim show up at my house in outerwear when I still had the "pegnant sims wear anything" hack.. Although, her bump didn't show... Maybe that was just a glitch of some kind...? :/