Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:02 PM
LOL, I hope so. I haven't tried that button at the start menu cause I am still using the original one for testing. I think it does open a new game because that is the name on it. After that you can name it with Save As...

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:07 PM
I've only played the CAS demo so far. (The game isn't released in Sweden yet) I like how demo TS4 actually adds more hair styles than base game TS3. That was something I found annoying and lacking that there was just about 3 or 4 hairstyles for males in Sims 3.

Edit. However I do hope body hair will be able to get added as custom content rather than default replacements.
Instructor
#28 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Craft90
I've only played the CAS demo so far. (The game isn't released in Sweden yet) I like how demo TS4 actually adds more hair styles than base game TS3. That was something I found annoying and lacking that there was just about 3 or 4 hairstyles for males in Sims 3.

Psst, you should access the game early using a VPN. Although that might be futile as the game should be available in about 3 hours, but still.
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:32 PM
I haven't spent a tremendous amount of time with the game yet, but it is fun. That being said, I do feel that there is a lack of things to do and I can see the game getting repetitive and boring pretty quickly. I don't expect the first EP to be out for six months or so, and I'm afraid I will have quit playing by then. One thing I absolutely cannot stand, and is almost game breaking to me, is no create a style/color wheel. I loved being able to have custom hair/makeup/clothes/furniture/etc colors. Without being able to do that, combined with disappointingly few options for clothes/furniture/makeup/etc, I think I will get tired of seeing the same things over and over and over again.

Would I buy it after knowing what I know now? Probably, but not at full price.
Page 2 of 2