Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 6:42 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 12th Sep 2015 at 1:09 AM.
Default My cat Socks is sick.
Well, aside from the diva madness...

My cat, Socks, who we raised practically by hand, is exhibiting hyperthyroidism. I had her since I was 15 and she was a stumbling little kitty fluffball. As time went on, she made Goldfish crackers her favorite treat. She had seen many housemates come and go.

One of my favorite memories was when she just came out of heat and was spayed, her little sister Fox (named so for her ears and ability to outfox in terms of tricks) was taken too early from their mother and so, she allowed Fox to nurse from her.

Good thoughts, fortunes, wishes, prayers, hopes and dreams...keep my kitty in your good graces.

Edit: Socks isn't as sick as we thought, she has a minor infection according to the high white blood cells, but otherwise she's being picky over food. She prefers to be treated like a human.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)