Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 6:30 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 4:51 PM.
Mysterious Death Challenge
MYSTERIOUS DEATH CHALLENGE

I was just playing sims 2 one day and made some really basic family and made them poor . Then I made the mom get “Cancer” and I killed her , I’ll just write the rules. Haha. J

Objective : Make the teen boy/girl raise her siblings alone with no money.

What to do:
- Make a family mom, dad, and a toddler boy or girl. (I played with a girl I thought it was more fun)
- Move them into the biggest lot and build them a house with the leftover cash(you can use the second biggest as well)
- Father gets a job mom can stay home or work, but the father must have a job.
- Raise the toddler up to a child then make the mother get pregnant again. ( I used force twins to make it harder)
- Speed up her pregnancy using BoolProp testingCheatsenabled true, shift click, tombstone l&d, more, speed up my pregnancy . You can wait it out if you’d like though.
- Once the mother has her kids you can kill her of cancer. Or get her pregnant again then kill her.
- After the mother has died L the father is forced to raise the children by himself.
- Then when the child grows up( you can use a cheat) her father dies as well. Then she has to raise them by herself.
- Raise the children to teenagers (can use cheat) then the oldest child (who raised them) has the choice to go to college or he/she can stay home with them and start a family of their own.
- If she/he goes to college they must make it through sophomore year (then they can use cheats to graduate and go home)
- The younger siblings at home can also join them at college but do not have to.
- When the oldest one comes home from college, if she/he had a college gf/bf they MUST marry them. If not you can choose anybody you want.
- Start their family. Then you have free roam do whatever you want with em. But don’t forget about hers/his siblings start their families.

Major Rules:
- ABSOLUTELY NO MOTHERLODE!!!!!!
- You can use kaching twice in the game.
- BoolProp is allowed. You may only raise the needs of the Sims if they are dying.
- Must use biggest or second biggest lot.
- Oldest sibling must make it through sophomore year.
- Mother and father must both die. But if you really don’t want to kill the father move him out when the first child’s a teen instead of killing him.

I made this up while I was playing sims 2 and completed it the way I wrote it. I can post my story if you’d like. But there was a twist on mine one of the oldest childs little brothers dies on accident!!!!! I was not happy L Well HAPPY SIMMING!!!!!!!!

*if you would like me to post my story please let me know , it’s long but it’s pretty good.

If you don't like this challenge or think its dumb reply cause I just wanna know what you think.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 8:39 PM
Yay First Post! well..... this challenge looks good! I'll bookmark it and start it as soon as I finish the prosperity challenge! :P

“Oh my god,” Alec shut his eyes. “Jace, you’re naked.”

“I know,” Jace said. “I’m in my purest form, no hair dye, no clothes, no kangaroos. I’m just me!”
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 8:51 PM
I might this one too. lol.