Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:49 PM
WCIF - Sims 1 Sound Effects for Sims 2?
Hi there!

I am unsure if this is the right place to post as there does not seem to be a specific Sims 1 forum here anymore.

Anyways, I have been searching high and low all night for this. I've tried my old sims cd (but it does not work!) and endless google and various other searches. However, so far I have had no luck.

I am looking for the sound effects from the Sims 1 so I can transfer it to the Sims 2. It is the sound/music from the television stations that I am looking for really as I would love to be able to put that into the game! I already have the old buy/build music installed into the game and have been feeling very nostalgic lately! If anybody can give me any advice I'd very much appreciate it

Thank you! xxx
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 7:44 PM Last edited by DannyTupp : 5th Jul 2012 at 9:27 AM.
(PLEASE NOT I HAVE NOT DONE THIS BEFORE) But you can try and convert the xa's in to <.movie>'s and replace the one's in the program files Sims file i think it could be in the original Sims 2 file movies\Broadcast and so on and so fourth i think i will try it now
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:25 AM
These are the sound effects for the Sims 1 available for download. I didn't upload them myself, I just so happened to run into them on YouTube. Sorry they're not the TV sounds, but these can be really useful for anyone who might need them.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5...1a3y/Stings.zip
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2024 at 6:50 PM
Default Ts1 sounds
where are the mods? is the mod of comic sans?