Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 4:14 PM
I agree, Sunset Valley is such a milquetoast town . I very much prefer Riverview, as I say to anyone who would listen on this forum LOL. But I agree with you @simsample, I like Madison. I though it was Tori and Monika, or Tori and Ayesha the ones that were secret girlfriends.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ed95
I agree, Sunset Valley is such a milquetoast town . I very much prefer Riverview, as I say to anyone who would listen on this forum LOL. But I agree with you @simsample, I like Madison. I though it was Tori and Monika, or Tori and Ayesha the ones that were secret girlfriends.

Honestly you can even make a case for Ayesha ansari x Emma hatch

Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel, it's me, the Fandom Gremlin and Different Twin.

My main site is at https://www.ncls.it/unigaia/

Just a girl on Entropy’s Side
Mad Poster
#53 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
This is me in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.

Hmm. We might want to revisit the pearls accessory then. Honestly they don't do a thing for me any time of day, but maybe give them a try to brighten things up a bit in the late afternoons and evenings? Or, another unasked for suggestion, but are you completely satisfied with the brand of coffee you have there or might it be time for a change?

Unless you are perfectly happy with the image you are broadcasting, in which case that's totally fine too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor

Hmm. We might want to revisit the pearls accessory then. Honestly they don't do a thing for me any time of day, but maybe give them a try to brighten things up a bit in the late afternoons and evenings? Or, another unasked for suggestion, but are you completely satisfied with the brand of coffee you have there or might it be time for a change?

Unless you are perfectly happy with the image you are broadcasting, in which case that's totally fine too!

Or maybe a light jacket or put something on the walls

Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel, it's me, the Fandom Gremlin and Different Twin.

Field Researcher
#55 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 6:52 PM
Well, there are many things missing in this picture like a hairbrush, curtains, cigarettes and a plateful of oversalted scrambled eggs.

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 7:15 PM
Well, there are many things missing in this picture like a hairbrush, curtains, cigarettes and a plateful of oversalted scrambled eggs.

You’re missing! You’re missing from the list!

The list of people I don’t have!

Field Researcher
#57 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 7:25 PM
Screenshots

Inventor
#58 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 8:04 PM

OY! Why don't I have a confused button???

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Scholar
#59 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 8:45 PM
I also have a smattering of premades I like a lot, some of them from Sims 2 that I attempt to recreate. I started to list them but the list is too long. Intertwined families include Smiths, Dreamers, Curiouses, & a few others. By the way, did you ever notice the Curious ancestors are all Black? I wonder what happened there. Pascal looks plausible, but Vidkund? Anyways I use the fandom wiki lore pages to suss out the entire family trees across all the Sims games-including the console ones- & then I recreate them as best I can using various Nraas mods to establish their relationships, move them to my cleared-out Lucky Palms ("Palmas Fortunadas, more like 29 Palms than Palm Springs), and turn the deeper generations to ghosts. The reason for the verb tense is I also keep blowing up my computers and having to start over from scratch-last time I wasn't even finished with the remaking the world part!

So I get the intense focus!
Instructor
#60 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 1:18 AM
I haven't played Sunset Valley in a loooong time, but I have a handful of attachments to premades from other worlds. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who has made Pinterest boards and playlists for sims, both my own characters and EA's premades When Maxis gave a damn about storytelling, they made some very enjoyable personalities.

I do think one of my ancient playthroughs actually lived with the Roomies household for a while though- serendipity!
I still have the screenshots actually, here's my falien Ma'lena Tena with Emma Hatch-

I think this was 2016- the good old days of playing in 1024x768 resolution and having a fish-eye perspective in all my screenshots because I'd used the scroll wheel in Tab Mode and didn't know how to fix it.

This save definitely lined up with your headcanon for Ayesha- StoryProgression had made her a vampire and she ended up dating Morgana Wolff and living in my sim's attic?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#61 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 1:35 AM
I will not even get into whether pixels have an identity or not, but I think most Simmers get attached to some Sims more than others. I have played my family for over 30 generations and there were a few I especially liked and was sad when they were gone. My avatar was my only evil Sim born in the game and she always cracked me up about how she acted. She was fun to play.
Inventor
#62 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I will not even get into whether pixels have an identity or not, but I think most Simmers get attached to some Sims more than others. I have played my family for over 30 generations and there were a few I especially liked and was sad when they were gone. My avatar was my only evil Sim born in the game and she always cracked me up about how she acted. She was fun to play.

I played generations ONCE... because I hated when my Sims died. Now, I play immortal vampire/ witches until my game slows, lags and freezes to the point I just start a new save series.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 7:27 AM

Its a song reference

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...gg&opi=89978449

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
I also have a smattering of premades I like a lot, some of them from Sims 2 that I attempt to recreate. I started to list them but the list is too long. Intertwined families include Smiths, Dreamers, Curiouses, & a few others. By the way, did you ever notice the Curious ancestors are all Black? I wonder what happened there. Pascal looks plausible, but Vidkund? Anyways I use the fandom wiki lore pages to suss out the entire family trees across all the Sims games-including the console ones- & then I recreate them as best I can using various Nraas mods to establish their relationships, move them to my cleared-out Lucky Palms ("Palmas Fortunadas, more like 29 Palms than Palm Springs), and turn the deeper generations to ghosts. The reason for the verb tense is I also keep blowing up my computers and having to start over from scratch-last time I wasn't even finished with the remaking the world part!

So I get the intense focus!

Vidcund and Jenny take after their mom’s side.

Pascal and Lazlo look more Asian perhaps.ts2 glarn looks southeast Asian. I’ve seen someone saying that they were Korean!?! I think they’re more likely Thai or Indonesian. But ts2 notzo and zo don’t look Asian. Maybe it’s a throwback or maybe they’re South African coloureds and the look is from a Khoisan ancestor. But. I like to think the Asian ancestor is one of Cherish’s parents. But then again if they’re South African coloured they can still be part Asian. Some South African coloureds are descendants of genghis khan. OR they’re from the Caribbean or from Madagascar or the Guyanas (Suriname and Spanish Guyana included) other places where they’re genetically mostly from Africa but with some hints of Asian in them.

And for Glabe I’ve seen she is Turkish and maybe 🤔 she was an agent that raised Lola and Chloe for her job, because alien hybrids needed to be hidden. And her name is a code name. This also makes her way younger than Glarn and Kitty. 🐱

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
I haven't played Sunset Valley in a loooong time, but I have a handful of attachments to premades from other worlds. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who has made Pinterest boards and playlists for sims, both my own characters and EA's premades When Maxis gave a damn about storytelling, they made some very enjoyable personalities.

I do think one of my ancient playthroughs actually lived with the Roomies household for a while though- serendipity!
I still have the screenshots actually, here's my falien Ma'lena Tena with Emma Hatch-

I think this was 2016- the good old days of playing in 1024x768 resolution and having a fish-eye perspective in all my screenshots because I'd used the scroll wheel in Tab Mode and didn't know how to fix it.

This save definitely lined up with your headcanon for Ayesha- StoryProgression had made her a vampire and she ended up dating Morgana Wolff and living in my sim's attic?

I had “Faliens” for a while too, the fovyx nyaat in my lore in like 2018, and some stardust girl also from 2016 I think, 🤔 and she dated Charmaine manne. Charmaine was even pregnant 🤰 at one point, with Tim Burres kid, when she first met stardust girl! Of course it was Twinbrook, and propably a bit buggy one in which on EA SP, Deandre Wolff started dating Penny Pincher.

But then, on Nraas, Penny got married to Clark right away, because their household is bugged. I need to break em off to see if they will STILL get together, then I will post it here. I doubt they’re actually made for each other out of all Twinbrook residents. They don’t have anything in common beside liking pop music.

Get real, Clark is penny’s mustache twirling villain gay best friend/rival who sometimes they do stuff together but other times are on opposite sides. They even have different bedrooms with opposite aestethics.

But he’s a crappy villain 🦹 nobody is scared of him

At one point I thought Penny pincher could date buck green! They have similiar stories but they didn’t really have anything in common either!

Field Researcher
#66 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 12:25 PM
In my Sunset Valley a couple of years ago the Story Progression gave Thornton Wolff an unpleasant surprise
Screenshots

Scholar
#67 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 2:18 PM
@Wojtek - I imagine six babies all at once would traumatise any parent, even without the Dislikes Children trait. But Morgana, being Family-Oriented, appears to be taking a fiendish delight in the situation.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

tumblr: Elyndaworld *** tumblr: Queen Lucy (new)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 2:36 PM
Trauma is a big part of a tumblr sexy man!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 2nd Feb 2024 at 5:28 AM
Also I just realized it wasn’t even Susan who made me read about the Caucasus, but my old angersitter Ari!

Mad Poster
#70 Old 2nd Feb 2024 at 10:11 PM
The Gods know what you done!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 4:02 AM
Yeah I just realized, I was invested in Luvic due to biases I got from trying to get over Susan. Biases that I don’t need to have anymore.

Now I think I will do something more set in space with “the best man and woman from each civilization”

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 4th Feb 2024 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
The Gods know what you done!

Btw when I pass by your avi I end up thinking it’s krobus from Stardew valley

Page 3 of 3