Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:48 PM
Default whats going on with the pools?
First of all, to squash all your "pc is underpowered" comments:

CPU: AMD FX-55 2.6ghz
RAM: 2gb DDR800
VPU: radeon x800gto 256mb onboard ram
Everything else does not matter. :P

Yes, I have some hacks installed, insiminator, no-friends needed, shelf placement, moveout teens, register trainer, and com-lot sleeping, shower, and skilling. I've also replaced the neighborhood and live camera with the gunmod camera mod.

All settings are on high, runs like a charm, even in the snow. Accidentally installed the gunmod lighting replacement back with pets, but i uninstalled it a long time ago.

Now the issue...

Looks horrible eh? Hideous bland ripples, no reflection, "levels" to the water, hideous shadowing, and what the heck is going on with that floor?? Pool was started pre-seasons, but completely riped down and redone after because i thought it might be an issue. Its like this on every pool I have. I even tried boolprop useshaders true, and nothing changed.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b...stpass/pool.jpg

If someone could help me here, I'd appreciate it. I don't see any reason for those hacks to conflict with the pools like that.

One last issue... first picture was in-game camera, second was a printscreen. Why is the quality so... hideous?? If someone could help me with that too, I'd be very grateful. Settings are all on high, and its been that way since the base game.
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:18 PM
Nothing? Not a one of you has a clue? I find that very hard to believe.

By the way, removed "problematic" hacks acording to creators, still same.