Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2024 at 8:29 PM
Default WCIF a Strangetown Addon Lot
I saw somewhere a sloped lot for Strangetown that was meant to go across the street from 2 Coverup Road or the Curious House. It was sloped, had three levels, and used lots of large glass windows. Unfortunately, I can't remember if this lot was residential or an apartment. Has anyone seen something like this?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2024 at 10:04 PM
I'm assuming that you don't have any pictures of it. Do you remember where you saw it (like if it was in a youtube video or a tumblr post or something?)
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2024 at 10:15 PM
Is it this one? It doesn't say it's meant for Strangetown but it fits your description of sloped, three levels and with large glass windows.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My Simblr! Now actually working!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirendoesomestuf
I'm assuming that you don't have any pictures of it. Do you remember where you saw it (like if it was in a youtube video or a tumblr post or something?)

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of it. However, I do remember that I saw it on tumblr.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yvelotic2001
Is it this one? It doesn't say it's meant for Strangetown but it fits your description of sloped, three levels and with large glass windows.

This is not the lot I was thinking of but it's a good replacement if I can't find it. Thank you for your help.